meeting his family

Y/N's P. O. V

We got out of the taxi.

"This is my house." Oppa said proudly looking at his house.

"Aww this place is very nice." I said to him.

"Yes, now lets get in." He smiled at me.

We made our way to the entrance door. He opened the door and yelled with happines, "Eomma!! Appa!! I'm back."

"Omoo!! You came my little boy." I heard a soft voice coming towards us.

Ohh it's his Mom. Now I understood how is he so handsome, like her mother is so pretty and beautiful. I'm already so amazed by her charms.

"Aigoo my boy! After a long time." His mother hugged him and cupped his cheeks.

I stood beside him, admiring thier cute relationship.

They are reminding me of my Mother.

"Ahh so you are our Tae's friend?! So pretty." She looked at me from top to bottom and then cupped my cheeks.

Her compliment made me blush. After being so perfect, she's complimenting me?!

"Annyeong haseyo! I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you Miss." I bowed and did my formality.

"Aww nice name." She said.

Suddenly she furrowed her brows and said, "Wait why you calling me Miss? You are like my daughter, call me Eommonim."

Her sudden words made me so much happy. She is like my mom? The way she said, I'm feeling that I'm already close to her. After so many years I'm gonna call someone by this name.

I broadly smiled at her and said, "Thank you Eommonim."

"Okayy! Are you two gonna stay here all day long? Come inside and have some rest first." She laughed.

We 3 then made made our way to the living room. We placed our luggages there and sat at the couches. The house don't seem big but it is very pretty.

"Eomma where is Appa?" Oppa asked his mother.

"Ohh he went to the departmental store to buy some goods." His mom replied.

"Jeongyu_ahhh come down." Eommonim shouted.

I wonder who is she calling. Ohh wait I guess it's his brother.

"Ahh what's wro-" a handsome boy came down, with a pair of headphones around his neck, phone in his hand, couldn't finish his words as his jaw dropped by seeing us.

"Hyung? Hyung you came back?! Hyunggggggg!!!!!" He came running and hugged Taehyung Oppa.

"Yess Jeongyu I'm back." He smiled pulling away.

Me and Eommonim smiling at them and admiring their bond.

Their family is so beautiful.

"Umm but who is she." His brother pointed at me and asked Oppa.

"Ohh wait first sit down and let me introduce her to you." Oppa replied.

We 4 sat down and Oppa well introduced me to them.

"Ahh I see Y/N noona, you know Oppa since school days.  Hmmm were you two couples back in those days?" Jeongyu smirked at me.

"Aishh this boyy." Eommonim playfully slapped Jeongyu's shoulder.

"Umm no no we didn't date. We were simple classmates." I instantly replied.

I noticed Oppa deeply staring at the floor.