another plan

Why I feel that my heart still needs him?!

Tae's P. O. V

"The day was well spent." Jk commented from his seat while Aeli's eyes were focused on her phone as she was staring carefully at the pictures and selecting them which one to post and not.

Both of they were sitting just parallel to our seat
Yes Y/N's and my seat.

We were in the bus, on our way to home.

Y/N was sleeping peacefully on my shoulder and she was holding my arms with her both hands.

I felt really good, having her so much close to me.

Her hair were causing irritation on her eyes, I simply tucked the string of hair behind her ear.

Her sleeping face really looks cute.

I can't even believe that I betrayed such a pure girl, years ago.

Was I cazy or what?!

I was really very heartless. Actually back in those days my mindset wasn't that much mature. I didn't know the exact meaning of love. I just knew that dating is a fun though I wasn't a playboy.

Whatever!! I don't wanna recall those moments back.
They just sucks.
I'm happy to have Y/N now.

Who am I to her? Does she really have no more feelings for me? Aishhh! Why am I thinking such things.

But still, who am I to her?!

My sudden thoughts got interrupted when Y/N flinched a little bit in her sleep.

I made sure that she's sleeping peacefully without any irritation.

"Woww hyung! Since when you've become to caring huh?" Jk smirked and teased me.

Afff this kid!

"And since when you have become this naughty? You used to be a very silent boy?" I made fun of him which made Aeli to burst into laughter.

Aeli's sudden laughter interfared Y/N with her sleep.

She tighted her eyes and gently triedto open them, with her head still on my shoulder and her hands holding my arms. She opened her eyes and tried to fix her vision. Then her eyes met mine. Our eyes kept staring at each other as if they were meant to be.

Suddenly she left my arms and moved away a bit, scratching her neck and yawning.

"Done sleeping, Miss Y/F/N?" Aeli giggled.

"Haaaaa mmmm yeah!" She tried to reply while still yawning.

I chuckled at her sudden action.

She looked ay my chuckle and made a hesitating face and tried to behave normal.

She's the cutest.

Finally we arrived at the bus stop where we all met earlier.

We all got out from the bus.

It was 9 pm.

"We really enjoyed a lot today." Y/N said cheerfully.

"Exactly. " Aeli replied back.

"Yaahh bish don't forget to send me the pictures! I need all the pics whether its bad or good. Got it?!" Y/N commanded to Aeli as if she's Aeli's mother.

"Yeahh I will bish." Aeli rolled her eyes.

Me and Kookie chucked at their actions.

"Okay lets get back to our own houses. I'm very tired." I said stetching my arms.

"Yess!" They all chorused.

"Heyy tomorrow is saturday right?" Aeli shouted amuse, "what about a sleep over tomorrow?", she winked.

"Ayee b!tch! From where do you get all such energy? Tomorrow is saturday and I'm gonna sleep all day and I won't move my lazy ass from the bed even for a second." Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Woww how lazy. You reminded me of a friend of mine." Jk chuckled.

(A/N: guess who's the friend!😂 its really very easy😌 comment down sweeties whom you think is the friend☻😋)

Lol Y/N is so funny.

"Yaahhhh bishhh! You dont need to move your lazy ass, just stay ready at around, ummm, yes around 10:30p.m. we'll visit your house and make a sleep over." Aeli poked Y/N's nose with her index finger.

"Yahhhh!!" Y/N screamed.

"Yes that can be done." Jk said oit of amuse.

"Yess i don't have any problems then." Y/N told.

WAIT-that means I'm gonna meet her again tomorrow. Ohh yeah! But whats the cause of my amusement? Why I always get euphoric whenever gets involed with her? My heart was beating so fast. I was smiling on my thoughts.

"Hyung! HYUNG!" Jk kicked me out of my thoughts.

"Ohh yess tell." I tried to get up with them.

"Why were you smiling like an idiot huh ?" Jk forrowed his brows at me.

"Afff! These days you're asking a lot of questions." I complained.

"Are you in with us Taehyung Oppa?" Y/N asked me with her deep forest eyes.

"Umm yess." I said.

"Okayyyyy then its finalll yeahhhhh." Aeli screamed once more.

This girl is so jolly.

Y/N's P. O. V

"KFinally done! " I murmured after coming out from the shower, falling on my bed.

I blankly kept staring at the ceiling.

Ahh! Shit! O have to stick the photocards on my wall and also in my diary. Its so good that I'm done posting the photos in Instagram.

I immediately got up grom the bed and took the photocards and pasted them on my wall and decorated them with lights.

(A/N: Y/N decorates her room Something like this)

Ahhhh finally done!

I stared at the photocards. These photocards are my best memories. Suddenlu my eyes went to a picture of Taehyung and me.

Did I just call him Taehyung?!:")

Who tf cares!!! -_-

I smirked staring at the picture and said:

Kim Taehyung! Tomorrow again I'm gonna meet you.