surprise!!

Taehyung's P. O. V

I was laying on my bed, my arm under my head. Just can't stop thinking about that day. I never knew confessing someone is this much difficult. Now I get it why y/n always used to run away when she saw me in school days. Finally she's mine now.

I should inform this to Aeli and Jk. Lets call Aeli first.

I dialed her number and waiter for her to receive my call.

"Hello?" A mail voice said, well I knew very well that its jk's voice. Do they stay all day together?! Aishhh this lovebirds.

"Its me Taehyung."

"Ohh hyunggg!! How are you??"

"I'm fine but where's Aeli??"

"Wait I'm calling her. Babyyyy!!!!!!!" I heard him calling her. I chuckled to see jk being a perfect boyfriend.

"Ohh Oppa. I'm here."

"Well actually....."

"Tell."

"I'm..... I'm dating y/n. I FINALLY DID IT!!!!"

"Y/n told everything to me. Well I waited for you to inform me."

"Hyunggg!!!! We need party after you come back to Paris." kookie shouted through the phone.

"Okayyyy!!! I'll treat you all." I chuckled.

"When you're coming Oppa?? We miss you two."

"Soon. Our flight is on 26th. After 3 more days."

"Okayy!! Come safee."

"Thanks. Byee. See y'all soon."

**CALL DECLINED**

After 3 days we'll return back.

Ohh shit!- how can I forget to meet him. I should visit him today evening.

Wait-- how will it be if I take y/n there too?! She'll be very happy to see him.

I should text y/n.

"Heyy y/n! How about w-"

Noo I should text romantically. This seems like we are just friends. Aghhh I shouldn't disappoint her.

"Hii love! What are you doing? If you're free today evening, can we go somewhere?"

"Btw, I love you a lottt👉👈❤"

Ughh she's offline now. But alright! I'll wait for her reply.

_______

Y/N's P. O. V

Ughh!!! I had to help Goeun with her assignments and finally its done now. School works are really a pain in the ass!!

Anyways since I'm free let me think about the love of my love.

I was laying on my bed while hugging the pillow. I was daydreaming about him while smiling like an idiot.