everything has sorted <3

Y/N's P. O. V

My heart was beating so fast as we were standing outside my house. How much I missed this place. After so many years I'm standing here. I don't know what will happen when I'll step inside. I was so nervous and tensed. I was only relying on Taehyung Oppa and thats why I came here.

"Its okay Y/N, everything will be alright." Oppa patted my back and gave a reassuring smile. I smiled back.

"Should we get inside?" I asked with my faint voice.

"Yes." He said.

I opened the front door and entered the lawn. There our house didn't even change that much. It still remained same. I felt so nostalgic. I couldn't express how much happy I was feeling. I almost teared up.

"Don't cry now."Oppa adviced me.

Then we stood in front of the main door and I knocked.

My heart was running like a bullet train. Anxiety and fear was killing me. A awkward feeling was creeping inside my stomach. I remained silent.

Just then the door opened revealing my sister.

After so many years I saw this kiddo's face. She grew up so well. A tear rolled down my eyes while I was smiling like an idiot.

"Unnie is that you?" She asked shocked while smiling at the same time.

"Yes Goeun, its me. Your unnie." I said and immediately captured her in my embrace. She hugged me back.

"You grew up well." I said while crying.

"Unnie I missed you so much. Why did you do this huh?" She cried too.

Just then we heard a familiar voice yelling from inside, "Goeun! Who has come? With whom you're talking??"

Its my Eomma's voice, I know very well. My legs started trembling, my heart was aching; but somewhere from inside I felt happy that I finally got to see her.

"Goeun I asked yo-" she stopped when she saw me. Her eyes widened, her jaw literally dropped.

"Goeun a-am I h-h-hallucinating-???--" she said while staring at me.

"Y/F/N, is t-that you?"she asked.

"Yes Eomma, thats unnie." Goeun added with happiness in her voice.

Eomma started walking towards me. She stopped in front of me. Uncontrollable tears were streaming from both of our eyes. She caressed my cheeks with her palms and then pulled me in her embrace. I hugged her so tightly as if there's no tomorrow.

"You punk!! Why did you come back huh????!!!! I'm not crying okayy!!!!" She sobbed between her words.

"Eom~ma!!! M-mianhae!!! I-I didn't m-mean to hur-hurt you!!!! I-" I couldn't even speak properly and was extremely sobbing.

"Its o-okay come i-inside." She said.

Then we pulled away and Eomma's attention went to Taehyung Oppa.

"Omo who's this boy? Yahh Y/N did you marry already?? Wowww you didn't even bother to invite us wowwww!!!!!" She laughed with sarcasm.

I stared at Oppa with a worried face while biting my lower lip. Then I turned my gaze towards Eomma. Oppa was smiling awkwardly.

"But I never knew you have such a great taste in men." She commented while staring amazed at Oppa, "Whose daughter after all you are."

Shittt!!! Now how to explain??!!

"No n-no ajumma! Actually- "

Eomma cut Taehyung, "Aigoo don't call me Ajumma. Call me Eommonim or Eomma."