confession

Y/N's P. O. V

Since the last 15 minutes, I've been standing in front of the mirror, staring at myself.

"Unnie you look good!!!!! How many times will I have to say??!!" She commented for the 20th time all annoyed and disgusted.

I dont why I was feeling so insecure.

"What if I'm looking all weird??" I complained, "And don't you think this skirt is a bit shorter. I mean this uniform is very old and I got taller than before."

"Cmon you're looking sexier because of the skirt and no Unnie I mean I know you look like a potato but today you're looking pretty." She sarcastically smiled.

"You sure?- wait the f ck did you say?? I-i- I look like a potato??? You bish- " I got mad at her.

She smirked and rolled her eyes. Suddenly she got up and hold my shoulders from behind and said, "Miss  Y/F/N, you are looking extremely pretty and hot. Taehyung Oppa will melt like a burning candle."

I blushed but then shouted at her.

(Y/N's uniform)

(Y/N's uniform)

Then I did little make up and combed my hair and let it fall all around her back and shoulders.

Finally I'm feeling a bit confident with my looks.

"Wow you look good y/nahh." Eomma complimented me.

Dad added, "You reminded me of small y/n."

I went to him hugged him and dramatically cried out, "Appaaa~~~~"

"If you are done with your dramas then please go out." Goeun said annoyed.

I glared at her for the last time, bid goodbye to everyone and went out. I checked my watch to find its 11:27am.

Wow I'm on time for the first time.

He told me that he would wait nearby. I walked finding him then my eyes finally landed on him.