hangout is fun

It's really good that all the misunderstandings between Y/N and Taehyung settled.

They continued their busy life still giving time to each other.

Little did Taehyung know that something changed him since he had met Y/N.

Y/N still confused about her feelings. No matter what, she always tries her best to show how happy she is but deep inside her anxiety and depression kept ruining her mentally.

Taehyung used to observe that Y/N has her untold past since whenever he tries to bring up about Seoul or her family, she always tries to avoid.

Taehyung tries his best to give comfort and stay beside Y/N, to erase his guilt from inside.

Both of they always think why again after so many years they has met.

Everything can't be a coincidence right?

Everything might be FATE!

____________

Y/N's P. O. V

"Yahhh Y/N why not?" Aeli spoke over the phone.

Aeli aka Aliviya, she has been my best friend since our university. When I came to Paris I had no one with me. Since then she has been with me. We are like sisters just not blood related.

"Yahh Y/N are you even listening to me?" Aeli shouted over the phone.

"Yes yes I'm listening"

"Why you're not agreed with my hangout plan, huh?"

"Because I have my office on Friday and I can't take a leave"

"Please manage it nahhhh!! Its only a day. We'll go to watch movie and then to an amusement park "

"Tell me the time once more"

"Ayo b!tch you have to take a whole day leave on Friday since we'll meet at 12:30 at the bus stop then from there we'll go to the mall and watch movie and then we'll do our lunch at a restaurant then we'll head to the amusement park, after spending the evening there, we'll head to our homes. Okayyy?!"

"Ahhhh I see but what if my boss don't allow a leave?"

"Cmon, your boss is a generous man. He'll offer a leave. "

"Okayy! I'll ask and then inform you. BTW who are going? Only you and me?"

"No no. My boyfriend is also going bro. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so happyyyyyyyyy!"

"Yahhh stop screaming. It's hurting my ear."

"Okayy okayyy! Ohh so me and my bf you and another guy."

"Wtf? Who is the another guy and why is he going?"

"Well he's my bf's best friend. I don't know much about him. As you know that my bf is also korean so he told that after coming in Paris he met that guy. That guy is his childhood best friend. But I don't know his name."

"But won't it be awkwards since you and your so called korean bf will stay busy with each other and what about me huh? I don't wanna be a third person bish!! And now dont tell me that I have to do friendship with you bf's best friend so that he will accompany me!!! Ewww noo!! It is getting very stereotypical."

"Aishh bish no!! I'll introduce my bf with you and we all will accompany each other so no worriessss!!"

"Okay okayy now hang up. I've to ask my boss about the leave. Byeee.."

<<<CALL DECLINED>>>

Aishhh! This Aeli!! Being a French girl she's dating a Korean boy. Well at least I can meet a Korean person after years. I miss Korea. TT-TT

Well that means his bf's best friend is also Korean? Wohhh thats great.

Wait I've to call my boss.

"Hello Sir! I'm Y/N speaking. Are you free right now? I've something to say."

"Yess Y/N. Sure! Tell me what you wanna say."

"Sir actually Friday-- umm --well"

"Why are you stuttering? Tell me clearly. "

"Can I take a leave on Friday? If not possible then okay I cancell my plan."
(I said in a very nervous voice)

"What plan?"
(In a dark scary voice)

"Umm actually Sir, I- i planned o-of hanging out with m-my friends but its okay I'm cancelling my plan"

"Hahahaha why are you always afraid of me huh? I'm not a monster. You can take a leave. People aroung your age will only hangout with your friends. Friday no office for you. Enjoy a lot with your friends."

"Really?! Thank you so much sir. I'll work harder from now on plus if you want I can do an extra work on Monday. "

"Aff no need to extra work. You can have a leave on Friday. "

"Thanks a lot sir."

"Not a problem"

《call declined》

I'm the luckiest to have such a great boss . Yoohooooo!!!

I texted Aeli that I'm coming on Friday.

It will be fun on Friday!!!

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

A/N:

Heyy all. This chapter was very boring I know but I promise the next chapters are really gonna be fun.

And who do you think is Aeli's boyfriend ?

And who's Aeli's bf's best friend?

Any idea?

Must comment down your thoughts.

Happy reading 💟

Byee♡
Ttaeggukmin 💕