maybe fate or is it fate?

These days went pretty well for Y/N and Taehyung. They both were busy with their lives but they somehow manage to take out time for each other by either talking over phone or texting.

Taehyung never apologized directly or clearly to Y/N, but deep inside his guilt was killing him. Taehyung actually wanted to apologize but he exactly didn't know how to bring up the matter; he was afraid how Y/N would take it; he didn't even know how to express his guilt in words. All he knew was to stay beside Y/N; an urge of protecting Y/N, no matter what; always eager to turn Y/N's hard days a bit easier.

But what happened to Taehyung suddenly? What changed Taehyung's feelings only in a week?
A boy who cannot change his feeling towards Y/N in 10 whole years; has changed just in a week?
Did he use to love Y/N but never actually knew?
Is he falling for new Y/N?
Does he found out the actual meaning of love or Y/N's past love made Taehyung's heart weak towards Y/N now?

Y/N's P. O. V

Today was a shit day. I had to work a lot.

I stood at the bus stop, waiting for my bus. Finally it artived and I got inside the bus. I headed towards an empty seat. I took out my phone and scrolled through Instagram.

Ohh wait I forgot, I owe Taehyung Oppa. He treated me that day at the cafe, and I also need to treat him. It's been a week that I met Taehyung Oppa.

Its okay as long as he wanna stay as my friend.

Taehyung's P. O. V

"Good job Kim Taehyung! Keep working like this always." My boss praised me.

"Thank you Sir. I'll work harder and make our Company more famousand successful." I said with a full spirit voice and bowed.

"Yes! I trust you and have expectations from you." He complimented.

"Sure sir." I bowed.

I went out from my boss' chamber and suddenly my phone beeped. I took out to find 3 messages from Y/N.

I suddenly got excited by seeing Y/N in my notifications and opened to find 3 texts from her.

Hey Taehyung Oppa: )

Tomorrow I'm gonna treat you. Meet me at the bar where we first met in Paris at 10:30 p.m.

I'll wait :))

Tomorrow I'll meet her. Wow I'm so excited but what's the cause of excitement though?!

Maybe this is love!

Oh noo wtf!!! These days I'm just overthinking. But these days are really sweet.

Y/N's P. O. V

Finally I reached home after a tiring day.

"Ughh what's the time?"

I checked my watch, it was 7:23 p.m.

I came out of my washroom after a warm shower and finally I'm feeling good now.

Okay since tomorrow I'll treat Oppa at the bar, I should call Mark to reserve special seats for us. Hahaha. Lol

Hey Mark! What you doin?

I'm at the bar, but why?

Tomorrow at 10:30, reserve two special seats for me.

Okay but why ? 2 seats?? Don't tell me you're dating?!

No not dating, I've to treat someone. That's whyy.

Okay baby. Anything for you.

Aff your habit of flirt will never go.

Exactly darling!

Yaahhh stop smirking now. Hahahaha!

Hahah! Well you're lucky enough to have a friend like me.

Yes bro. Okay byee for now. See ya tomorrow.

Yeahh bye.

Call Ended

Well tomorrow I'll not get drunk for sure. But what if I get drunk again? No no I will not and that's a promise to myself.

I went to kitchen and made Kimchi Rice for me.

Sat at the dining table with my bowl and plate of dinner. It's really good to have warm dinner in such a cool whether. To be very honest February and March are my favourite months. Not only because of its weather, but also well the meaning doesn't really make sense to others but does make sense to me.

The reason is that I met Taehyung Oppa in February for the first time. I even remember the date, it was 4th February.

Anyways!

Wait its February now right?! The day was 4th February when I again met him at the bar right?!

What does that f ckin means huh?! Nothing actually but really it is very strange.

When I met him for the first time, it was 4th February, 2010.

When I again met him at the bar it was also 4th February, 2020.

After whole 10 years. This can't be a coincidence. This is FATE. Even though we don't love each other still this completely cannot be coincidence.

Maybe our LoVe was arranged by FaTe