you can trust me

Tae's P. O. V

I sat beside Y/N and kept staring at her unconscious face.

Still so pretty.

Maybe she fainted due to stress. But why suddenly she started crying while I was talking about my family.

***PHONE RING***

Aeli called me. I must pick up.

"Oppa thank me later with a treat."

"Treat for what?"

"Heii!!! I gave you the idea to go and pick up Y/N from her office so that she get impressed by you and you- you just ruined my mood. Btw tell me did you dropped her home??"

"N-no actually-"

"Actually what? Did you two fight? Wait tell me quic-"

"No no. Nothing like that. "

"Then?"

*after telling her everything briefly*

"Wt- she- I-...."

"Yes that's what happened. Why do you think she fainted?"

"Umm maybe she misses her family."

"Yeah that's okay but why she'll cry and collapse?? If she misses them bad then she can call them and even go there as a vacation."

"Exactly but you know what's strange?"

"What?"

"I never saw her going to Seoul all this 5 years. She has been known to me since 5 years, since when she came here. Nor I found her talking about them."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean to say maybe she don't have a family, I mean maybe she isq an orphan."

"That doesn't makes sense Aeli. Even if she's an orphan, she must have someone who raised her."

"Yes that's right. Umm wait maybe her parents died long ago."

"Yahh!! Stop predicting."

"Why don't you try to find out the mystery."

"Its not a mystery at all but don't worry I'll find it out by myself."

"Okay then bye."

"Hmm bye."

***CALL DECLINED***

I went back to my bed where Y/N was sleeping and I sat beside her. I caressed her cheeks. I want to protect her from everything. I'll not even let her to get a scratch. I'll protect you Y/N. I'll give you everything you deserve.

Y/N's P. O. V

I felt dizzy. As I tried to open my eyes, they felt heavy, my head low key spinning, my sense weren't with me, my visions all blury.