he makes me feel special

Y/N's P. O. V

"Will it be alright if I go back to Seoul?  What if everything gets mess again? Can I really join the broken pieces of the glass?"

My mind was full of questions as I was laying on my bed and staring at the ceiling.

Why Taehyung is doing all these for me?! Is he fallin for me-

"Wtf Y/N?! Stop your shits." I shouted at my thoughts and jumped from my bed and sat straight.

"Phewww!! You can do it Y/N. After all they are your parents so they will surely understand you." I blew and tried to calm myself down.

"But what if they get angry at m- no no no! Taehyung Oppa is with me so everything will be alright." I have myself hope.

"Heol!! Since when you started relying and trusting Taehyung so much Y/N?!" My conscience spoke to me.

No no Taehyung has changed a lot now. He's no more the old Taehyung. I always wanted him to be like this back in those days. Finally I got him just like I wanted him to be-

Waitt what the f ck!! I left him years ago so why am I behaving like this now. Ahaaaaaa! Jinjaaa!! I left him so I shouldn't act all lovey dovey while thinking about him but still my heart beats so much when he's near, when he touches me, why I feel so warm when I'm with him, I don't feel insecure or unwanted. Affff! Whatever. I don't love him.

He always takes care of me. Today also he dropped me home few minutes ago. He's so sweet. I just can't resist my mind of thinking about him nor I can control my heart from beating for him. I feel so good when he's around me. He makes me feel special.

Ahhh whatever!!

I hugged my pillow tightly and drifted to sleep.

___________________

Next day~
At Y/N's office:

"Ddock ddock!" I knocked my boss' cabin.

"Come in." He said with his usual calm voice.

I opener the door, stood there and bowed, "Good afternoon Sir! Its me Y/F/N."

"Ahh Y/N, come inside." He said and smiled at me.

I smiled back and headed towards him.

"Have a seat." He said.

"Thank you." I smiled and sat down.

"Why you came here? Any problems?"  He asked.

"Actually Sir..." I was afraid what if he fires me.

"Why hesitating? Tell me." He asked with concern.

"Actually sir w-will it be okay to t-take a leave of about 10 days." I asked him making a puppy face.

"Leave for what?" He asked.

"Umm Sir its okayyy. I-i don't want a l-leave. I'll work harders." I said cause I got nervous and didn't understand what to say.

"Hahaha why you always get nervous huh? Have I scoleded you or fired you? " he chuckled.

"N-no sir... I.."  I spoke with embarrassment, looking down.

"I'll obviously grant you a leave of 10 days don't worry. I just wanted to know why you want a leave because its month of March, spring season. Are you doing to any vacation or on a trip?" He said smiling.

"No sir actually I'm going to Seoul to meet my family."

"Ohh that's great. When you're going." 

"Umm on 17th March and I'll try to return within 27th March." I said.

"Ohh good. Your holiday is granted. Enjoy a lot and have a safe journey." He smiled.

"Thank you so much sir." I bowed with a beam on my face.

"No problem." He said.

Then, I got up from the chair bowed again and left his cabin.

I must inform this to Taehyung.

Opps!! Taehyung Oppa.

Whatever.

I scratched the back of my head at my thoughts and dialed his number.

"Oppa we can finally go to Seoul now. My boss granted me a leave of 10 dayss."

"Daebak! That's great. Soo yeahh letss goo."

"Yeah but we still have to book the flight tickets and visa."

"Don't worry tomorrow we'll go together and sort all this out.

"Yeahh sure. Okayy gotta hang the phone now since I'm still in my office and have lot of works so byee"

"Yeah bye and take care."

"You too take care."

______

Idk why but our conversation sounded like couples. Ummm whatever. But he told me to take care. UWU this was so cute. @~@  WHATEVER! !

Tae's P. O. V

Soo finally we are going to Seoul together. I'm so happy. I'll make up everything there with Y/N.

Aeli and JK are also happy since me and Y/N will together go to Seoul. Finally we'll get some time to spend together. I love you a lot my Y/N.

I should call my Eomma once.

"Heyy emmoni!"

"Aww my boy! How are you."

"I'm fine. How are my dad, sis and bro?"

"They are all good, busy with their work."

"Ohh thats good. Okay Eomma I'll bring a friend of mine with me."

"Omo did you already mad a girlfriend. "

"No Eomma. She's my friend."

"Woww that's great. I'll  love to introduce myself with her."

"Yeah Eomma. Okayy I'll decline the call now. I'll tell you everything later. Byee Eomma. Love you."

"Love you more my son and take care."

_________

Y/N, this time I'll really make you mine and make myself yours.