sweet night

Y/N's P. O. V

We walked till we reached home. Never ever thought I would again get to meet Eonji and Sohee. I missed them very much. Thanks to Taehyung Oppa for bringing me back to Seoul. I'll always be thankful to him.

"You two came back?" Eommonim asked smiling.

"Yes Eommonim." I smiled.

"Omo! What's that frown on your face Tae?" She asked which made me to stare at him.

Tbh, since then when I met them oppa's face looked somewhat pale.

I wondered why Oppa looked sad.

"No its nothing, I'm just tired thats why." He faked a smiled, trying to excuse himself.

"Ohh okay then, refresh yourself then come for dinner." Eommonim asked and caressed his cheek.

______________

"Dinner is ready" Eommonim yelled from downstairs.

Finally I'm done changing!

I headed downstairs and saw Jeongyu and Eunjin already sitting and waiting for their dinner. Appa was helping Eommonim.

How cute!

I went and sat down. They greeted me with their smiles and so did I do.

Then came Taehyung Oppa and sat beside me, greeted everyone with his precious and mesmerizing smile. We smiled back. Eommonim and Appa joined us after placing the dishes on the table.

While eating, me and Oppa narrated them how we enjoyed at the festival. Eunjin and Jeongyu got excited when we told them that we bought present for them. I looked at the bracelet that Oppa gifted me and smiled.

"Why you smiling Noona?" Jeongyu asked me.

"Nothing" I smiled at him.

_________________

Before going to sleep, we gave them those small presents that we bought. They thanked us and happily received the gifts. Then Eunjin went to her friend's house to sleep as there was not sufficient place for 6 people to sleep at the house. I felt bad as I was so troublesome to them cause for me Eunjin had to sleep at her friend's place and Jeongyu had to sleep on the couch. But somewhat my heart seemed happy at the thought that I have to sleep with Taehyung Oppa.

Jeongyu fitted himself on the couch while Eommonim and Appa went to their room.

"Ain't you coming?" I heard Oppa's cold voice who was standing at the midway of the stairs.

"Coming." I said and rushed to him.

____________________

Taehyung's P. O. V

I was so upset, I was determined to confess but I failed. I guess she isn't in my fate so I should give up on her. Honestly, I can't erase her from my heart but it would be better if I don't confess her, then our friendship wouldn't ruin as well.

I layed down on the bed and so did y/n, maintaining enough distance between us.

I closed my eyes, tried to sleep. My heart was convincing me to confess while my mind kept blabbering not to. My confusions were so stressful. I just wanted to go out and feel the breathtaking nature.

Since almost past 1 hour I couldn't sleep. With the corner of my eyes I noticed y/n's eyes closed, probably she's sleeping peacefully. Never ever in my life, I loved anyone like this. Now y/n's pain is clear to me. She went through many pains. I hurted her, her friends hurted her and literally everyone around hurted her. How did she bear all these? I never knew loving someone hurts this much.