she drove me crazy

She was still on my arms. We kissed.

Y/N took away my first kiss.

Taehyung's P. O. V

I never kissed anyone before. Yes I dated but never kissed. When her gentle lips touched mine, I couldn't control myself. I didn't wanted to take advantage of her since she was drunk, but I couldn't hold myself.

She's senseless now. I took her in bridal style and exited from the bar. I made her sit inside my car and I drove us to my house.

Finally we reached. I parked the car at my house' garage. I stopped the car and got up. I went and opened the door for her, took her in my arms once again and closed the door of the car.

I unlocked my door and went inside, switched on all the lights and then headed upstairs to my room. To be honest, the house ain't that big. A big drawing room, kitchen and dining room in the downstirs with a long hall in between. A balcony and my bedroom upstairs, obviously a washroom and a rooftop. Obviously who's gonna rent a whole bungalow in Paris.

I opened the door of my room, switched on the lights and gently closed thd door behind me, in order to not wake her up.

I placed her carefully on my queen size bed, big enough for 2 humans to sleep peacefully. I covered her with sheets and sat down on my couch which is just opposite to the bed, to say in easy words, the bed and the couch are placed face to face.

My hands on my forehead while my elbows resting on my thighs, I didn't know what to do. I couldn't even sense what has happened. That kiss!
Ahhh! This kiss is stressing me so much. An awkward- oh yes that unknown feeling is creeping inside my stomach. And what about my heart huh?! Do I have a heart disease? Why is it being so weak all of a sudden, these days? Why is it beating so much?

What to do now?!

The room was surrounded by silence just like a mortuary- WTF EVEN I'M SAYING???!!!

Nevermind!

The room was surrounded by silence. Y/N sleeping peacefully inside the warm sheets. 1:23 a.m. and I don't know exactly what to do now. LIKE OBVIOUSLY I SHOULD SLEEP but why i feel that I cannot sleep tonight RATHER I'M FEELING THAT I'M NOT ALLOWED TO SLEEP TONIGHT.

Why am I getting stressed?!

Why did I kiss her back just why?

I ran my hands from my neck to my hair while having all these thoughts.

Why am I behaving like this? Am I horny?

What the tripple f ck?!

I went over to my bed and sat at the edge. I saw Y/N's sleeping face, still so sexy. My hand automatically went to Y/N's face and removed the strings of hair which were covering. I feel like touching her so bad.

Wtff no no no! Why am I getting wild and horny?!

I tried to calm myself down and again went back to my couch and sat there while starring at Y/N.

_____________

Y/N's P. O. V

I felt dizzy still I tried to open my eyes only to find everything blurry. I tried to get up and removing my hair from my face. My head and forehead were throbbing like hell.

"Ahh my head!"

I couldn't sense or observe anything. I found myself in a room which is completely unfamilar but the cologne is known. Then finally looked in front to find Taehyung Oppa sitting on a couch.