I apologized

What weakness? Does your heart even holds feelings for me?

Taehyung's P. O. V

I wasn't intending to hurt her but that question just escaped from my mouth.

Y/N didn't say anything, only tears kept flowing down her red eyes. No expressions, again that blank face. Her dress' was loosened around her shoulders since I opened her zip and her exposed neck got many purple marks I mean hickeys. Her messy hair here than there around her back and shoulder. She didn't even bother to close the zip and make her dress proper like earlier.

I felt guilty for doing it.

Was this lust?

No they can't be lust. Why did I do it? Why I always end up hurting her?

She got up and tried to zip her dress and finally she succeeded doing it. She brushed her hair with her hands and with that red face with visible tears, she took her back and was about to leave but again I stopped her, "You can't leave like this, its 2:58 a.m."

She didn't spoke anything and tried to free her wrist from my grip but obviouslyshe failed.

"Let me go." She spoke in a shaky but daring voice.

"I'm going to drop you." I said.

She shouted, "No I'm not going with you."

"I can't leave you alone at this hour." I shouted louder than her.

More tears started falling down her cheeks.

"WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO CONTROL ME? MY LIFE, I CAN GO ANYWHERE AND ANYTIME AND THAT'S NONE OF YOUR CONCERN. I JUST HATE YOU MORE THAN BEFORE NOW. I HATE YOU AND NOTHING CAN DECREASE MY HATRED TOWARDS YOU." She just shouted and behaved madly by slapping my chest gently.

"I don't know about hatred but nothing can decrease your love towards me as well." I spoke.

I don't know why I said this but this made her silent.

She didn't even said a word just looked down at the floor.

I can't look at her. She looks so pathetic. Every time it seems that she's very lonely, she seriously need someone to turn her tough days easy. Every time she cries, I feel like hugging her tightly and want her to cry out her heart, but right now I feel that I'm no more allowed to hug her.

"Spend the night here at my room. I'm going downstairs. " I said.

"I won't stay here even for a second." She replied.

"I'm going downstairs to spend the night and you can freely sleep at my room and I know you no more have trust issues with me and in that case you can lock the door from inside so I won't be able to come inside." I said in a breath.

"I-i didn't m-mean it." She said.

I just simply went out from my room and went downstairs into my drawing room and layed down on the couch.

Y/N's P. O. V

He left the room. I didn't lock the door just simply closed it since I know that he won't do anything unreliable.

I felt really bad for saying such words to him.

"I don't know about hatred but nothing can decrease your love towards me as well."

Why did he say this? What does he mean? How can he know it when I myself only don't know about my feelings?

I layed down on the bed and covered myself with the sheets.