coincidence or-??

Y/N'S P.O.V

After reaching the park i panted, since I ran a long way. I couldn't believe that it's was Taehyung. I made my way towards a bench and sat there. Was that really Taehyung or someone else?! It might be possible that he look same like Taehyung but are different persons. But I heard clearly that he said, "Nice to meet you again.", before i left the place. I tried to relax myself by not thinking bout all these but guess what I failed.

"Big siso! Big siso!" Two kids made their way towards me.

Ahh! They were Lerenzo and Jezie.
Lerenzo is Jezie's big brother. Jezie is a 5 years old girl and Lerenzo is a 6 years old boy. They are siblings. I know them since a long time. Whenever I come to this park i meet them and they love to play with me since I love kids a lot. Their mother, Mrs. Martin always treats me as her own little sister and she's always eager to help me during my tough days.

"Hyoo Lerenzo and Jezie. Where is your mama?" I asked.

"She dropped us here and went to home and will pick up us within few minutes. We have been playing since 30 minutes and we are tired now." Lerenzo said.

"Ohh okiee, let's wait here till Mrs. Martin comes." I told em and made em sit on the bench beside me.

While playing with them i forgot bout all those thoughts.

"Big siso, I want cotton candy." Jezie said, pointing towards the candy seller.

"Me too want it." Lerenzo said.

"Okayy! I'll buy both of you." I smiled, admiring both of their cuteness.

"Yeahhh!" Both of them shouted dueto joy.

We made our way towards the candy seller and I bought them their cotton candies.

All of us sat on the bench. Both the innocent kids enjoyed their candies. I admired their innocence, cuteness and smiled at them.

Again those shitty thoughts came back to my mind just like an uninvited guest. Ughh!! I'm very much stressed due to it.

"Was that really him? Even if it's him, then whatis he doing in Paris? That means last night he really came to the bar and the f ck I talked to him in that drunk condition?! Ughh! I must had been stink of alcohol last night and did something weird. Was that really that Kim Taehyung whom i know since 10 years? "

"Yes it me. Kim Taehyung."

I got startled due to the sudden familiar voice hitting from behind. I turned backwards to find Taehyung.

With all my courage I stood up and was bout to make my way towards him and instead of that he made his foot steps towards me.

"Nice to meet you again, Y/F/N." He added.

"Y-you even remember my name?" I furrowed my brows.

"Yes, why not?!" He smiled and rolled his eyes towards the kids with a confusing face and pointed at Lerenzo and Jezie,"your kids? When did you marry?"

"N-no no I haven't mar-ried yet-t. T-they aren't my c-children." His sudden question made me choke on my saliva and I stuttered.

"Then who are they? " he questioned.

At this point I really got irritated. First of all he came out of nowhere and now he's questioning me so much.

"I met them at this park and since then, they usedto love playing with me. I often take care of them when their parents, Mr and Mrs. Martin stay busy. They treat me as their big sister." I answered.

"Ahh got it." He said.

"Heyy Y/N, Lerenzo and Jezie are with you?" Mrs. Martin came towards me with her usual bright smile and asked me.

"Mama we are here." Both of the kids shouted and ran towards their mom before I could reply Mrs. Martin's question.

"Yes Mrs. Martin they were with me." I smiled.

"Mama see Big siso bought us cotton candies." Jezie told her mom.

"Cmon Y/N, I told you not to waste money on them. Both of them are getting very naughty these days." Mrs.Martin complained against her children.

"Both of you must have disturbed your big siso right?" She scolded her kids.

"No no they haven't disturbed me, in fact i love to send time with them." I told.

"Btw, who's that Y/N? Your boyfriend? Ahhh congrats" Mrs. Martin said in a teasing way.

"No no we ain't couples. We just know each other. We used to be school mates. He used to be my senior back in my school life." I said.

"Oh oh sorry then. " Mrs. Martin apologized.

"No no its okay miss." Taehyung said with his boxy smile.

"Aww too sweet." Mrs. Martin complimented him and we all laughed.

"Okay now say goodbye to Y/N and the big brother. " Mrs. Martin instructed her kids and 3 of em big good bye to us.

Me and Taehyung stood at the park and saw how sweetly both of the kids left with their mama.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

A/N:

I know this chapter was very boring but next chapters are gonna be very interesting. In order to keep you all in suspense, I made this chapter boring. What do you all think, what history they have? Do inform your thoughts in the comment section. Forgive me for the grammatical errors.
Have a sweet day

Byee♡
Ttaeggukmin 💕