mesmerized by him

Y/N's P. O. V

Today is 12th March, Eonji's birthday. I really miss her a lot. She must've got other good friends better than me. I really wanna meet and give her a tight hug. She must had been mad at me for leaving without saying a goodbye. How much we used to enjoy, bunking classes; stalking our crushes; fangirling over our idols; being each other's secret diary and crime partner. Those days were the best until another close friend of mine became Eonji's best friend. Her name was Sohee, I really hate that sh!t. Sohee used to be my one of the close friend but she became Eonji's best friend as well. Though Eonji didn't betray me, we 3 were in a trio friendship. We 3 used to stay as best friends but I knew that Sohee didn't like me from the beginning. I used to feel jealous when Sohee used to stay close with Eonji. Though Eonji also loved me and I always stayed close to her heart. Sohee betrayed and hurted me repeatedly, she used to quarrel with me without any logical reasons; used to ignore me and; misunderstand me and many more. I really hate her but maybe deep inside my heart still loves her. I miss the memories we spent together. I miss everything. But I'll never forgive her for what she used to do. Maybe Eonji and Sohee are still best friends and both of them forgot me. Eonji was the kindest human being. She used to care for other more than her. She owned a pure heart. I really miss you Eonji.

Happy birthday Eonji. Stay happy wherever you are. Hope you still love me the way you used to.

"YAAHHH Y/N!! HAVE YOU FINISHED THE DESIGNS??" one of my colleague, Sophia shouted bringing me back to reality.

"Umm yes almost done." I said making the finishing touches on the last design. "

Aff finally done.

I packed my belongings, took my bag and headed towards the elevators.

Aishh the elevators are full.

I went downstairs with the staircase and found that its raining heavily.

F ck life, I don't even have an umbrella.

I checked for cabs in my phone but unfortunately not a single cab was available.

My life really sucks. Hence proven.

I waited infront of the large exit.

The rain doesn't seem to stop soon.

I kept standing there and checked my watch its 6:45p.m. I was so tired today, I felt like going home quickly and throw my lazy ass on my cozy bed. Suddenly my eyes fell on a figure approaching towards my direction with an umbrella. Due to the rain, I couldn't see his face clearly but he seemed a tall man, wearing a brown long coat and a muffler wrapped around his neck. His steps came closer to me and my eyes widened to see his face.

Kim Taehyung?

He came here, but for what? For me? No no, I don't think so.

This felt unrealistic. His tall legs, aesthetic clothes, those ocean eyes staring at me, black hair covering his forehead, eye pleasing lips with the wet roads, drenched trees, dark cloudy sky and the rain drops pouring down.

I could see a fairy land in front of my eyes. It felt like a fairytale where the prince bought an umbrella for his princess.

It felt like a movie set where he's the hero and I'm the heroine.

Whatever I'm seeing is it true?