waking up beside him

Then our eyes met. We both could found nervousness in our eyes.
______________________

Tension was visible in both of their eyes and face. Obvious for Taehyung to feel happy, awkward and nervous at the same time as his heart beats for Y/N and that he has to sleep with her. Y/N was hella nervous as she never ever slept with any guy before, also nor Taehyung though.

Years ago Y/N had true, deep feelings for her Taehyung Oppa, whom she thought was a genuine, mature, kind and pure senior of her when she first met, but her thoughts turned wrong as Taehyung was an immature guy who didn't even know what is the real meaning of 'love'.

Years later what made Taehyung change so very much? Is it Y/N's past love which Taehyung never actually wanted or even tried to see; or is it Y/N's soul which made Tae's heart weak towards her?

________________________________

Both Y/N and Taehyung made their way upstairs to Taehyung's room. Y/N entered first, Taehyung closed and locked the door behind her.

"Okay so umm.... you sleep on the bed and I can sleep on the floor." Taehyung offered Y/N, generouslyas his formality.

"No no it's your house you sleep in the bed and I'll sleep on the floor." Y/N talked back as a reply.

"No that can't be done since you're our guest and guests should be treated well." Taehyung said.

"Whatever it is, I can sleep on the floor." Y/N insisted.

Both of them got involved in a kind of argument untill Y/N yelled softly at him, "Okay fine, lets sleep on the bed together."

Her words made his face a bit confuse and startle. Y/N bit her lower lip, realising what she just told.

"Okayy.... okay.....as you wish." Taehyung awkwardly laughed at Y/N.

"Yes yess it's okayyy since we are friends so lets not make it complicated plus its a queen size bed, we can fit perfectly in the bed." Y/N laughed awkwardly.

Both Y/N and Taehyung giving each other awkward laugh.

"Okayy let's sleep then."

Y/N and Taehyung settled their bodies on the bed, maintaining enough distance between them.

Y/N covered herself with the blanket only her eyes were exposed. Taehyung's body was covered with the same blanket.

Y/N's head was full of thoughts, "Ahhfff its my first time sleeping with a guy. I'm feeling so nervous and when I'm thinking that the boy beside me used to be the love of my life, I'm getting crazy."

Y/N feeling her heart beat faster and uneven, blood rushing towards her cheeks, she couldn't even close her eyes.

Taehyung's condition was worser than Y/N, his heart might explode, his cheeks slightly tinting red. He also couldn't close his eyes.

Taehyung's P. O. V

I couldn't sleep. I never expected that I would sleep together with Y/N. I turned towards her side and saw how innocent she looks when she sleeps, just like a baby. I plucked the strands of hair behind her ear. Her hair became a mess, which is making her even prettier.

I leaned a bit closer, when suddenly she wrapped her arm around me. I startled at her actions. I tried to remove her hand but she once again hugged me.

I made up my mind of not disturbing her by removing her arm from me, instead I let her sleep peacefully while hugging me tight, and she burried her head on my chest.

I hesitated at first but then I hugged her back and stroked her hair. My heart was aching so much, and I can surely feel the butterflies dancing inside my stomach.

"I.....still..love.....you..~~~"  I heard Y/N murmuring in a very low tone but audible enough for me to hear.

Whom does she love??

________________

Y/N's P. O. V

Felt the sun flasing it's rays to my eyes, I tried to open my eyes, took some minutes to fix my vision with the surrounding. I felt a strong grip around me. I felt very much protected in the embrace as my head was buried is the chest of someone.

I tilted my head upwards to see who it was, my eyes got wide as if they might pop out after realizing that it was Taehyung Oppa.

His bangs almost covering his eyes, sharp and perfect face features and the sunlight laying on his face; the sight of him making my heart race just like it used to beat for him years ago. 

His arm tightly wrapped around me so as my arms. I don't want to move away from the posture. My grip around him became tighter as I buried my head in his chest once again. To my surprise, I felt his heart beat even faster than mine.

Am I the reason for his heart beat?
No this can't be, why his heart will beat for me. I shouldn't overthink and my heart doesn't beat for him.

I immediately pulled away from him and got up, sat straight and stretched my arms.

Ahhh! Why everything whenever I try to refuse that my heart doesn't beats for him, it beats even faster? Do I still lo-

My attention got to him who was groaning lightly in sleep. I saw him slowly opening his eyes and he stretched his arms. Then again he closed his eyes and covered his face with the blanket and headed back to his sleep.

How cute. He's so adorable.

His baby acts made me smile. Feeling happy after knowing that my day started by seeing his face.

I got up from the bed, did my morning routine, took shower, changed myself into some pretty clothes and headed downstairs.