spring festival

Tae's P. O. V

I waited downstairs for y/n. Finally today is the day I I'm going to confess y/n. She was upstairs getting ready for the Spring Festival.

"Hyung!! All the best." Jeongyu smirked at me.

"Thanks bro. Hope I make up today." I said with a nervous face.

Me and Jeongyu were talking with each other when suddenly I heard Eunjin yelling, "Oppa, unnie is ready!!"

I looked up to get mesmerized by y/n. She wore a baby pink colour dress with dark pink and green floral prints. Her natural light make up making her more pretty and her hair opened with an olive green purse and pastel sandals.

My jaw literally dropped

"Oppa control your hormones." Jeongyu said with a pervy face.

"Yahhhh!!" I yelled and angrily rolled by eyes at him.

"Omoo both y/n and Tae is looking so beautiful." Eomma exclaimed, "Have lots of fun."

After bidding everyone goodbye, we left the house.

Narrator's P. O. V

They walked down the streets. Not finding out suitable words to start a conversation, they kept quiet and let the atmosphere to grow awkward.

Slight breezes blowing, dark evening sky with stars shining brightly. The moon giving a complete touch to the beautiful sky.

"The sky is so beautiful today." Finally Taehyung decided to break the ice.

"Yes." Y/n added.

Taehyung was feeling very shy and nervous yet he was determined that he would make y/n his. But deep inside he was very afraid, a fear of how y/n would react, what if even their friendship breaks.

Y/n on the other hand feeling very much different from usual. She was having a feeling that something is going to happen. Her heart was racing without any reason. But yet she was getting some loveable vibes.

They kept walking together until they reached their destination.

The place was well arranged. It was decorated beautifully with confetti, shimmers. It had many food stalls, gaming areas and rides.

Both of their eyes got blessed by seeing the beautifully arranged place.

Y/n's eyes shone like a baby at the sight. Her jaw slightly dropped. Her excitement was literally popping out of her. Taehyung chuckled at y/n's innocent actions. Out of amusement, y/n hold Taehyung's hand and cheered, "Oppa let's have fun."

Taehyung's heart skipped a bit when y/n's soft hand touched his veiny hand. Y/n pulled Taehyung with herself and Taehyung chuckled at the 23-years-old baby.

Soon they went to inside there. They managed to walk among the congestion of people. Y/N gently dragged Taehyung to the ring toss event. There were many gaming events arranged at the festival.