make it right

Taehyung's P. O. V

I turned my face only to find y/n, already felt asleep on my shoulder. I removed the locks from her face and smiled.

How adorable! She looks like a baby. Her cheeks looks so chubby when she sleeps, I want to pinch them.

The weather started getting cold. We should head inside or else we might get cold. I piggybacked y/n on my back and made steps towards the front door.  As I entered, I was faced by my punk bro smirking at me.

Shit bro!!!! Why am I blushing at his smirk!!!!!!!

"W-what?" I asked with a '😳' face.

"Oppa??? Will you take me on your back?~~~" That punk spoke like some cringe girl.

"Ewww!!" I threw a disgusted look at him, "S-she just fell asleep and thats wh-"

"What you two were doing outside at his hour?" He cut me off and smirked.

"Not you concern and btw why are you still awake?" I asked.

"No check on you two." He replied.

"F ck bro!!" I added.

"Ahh w h o  i-is shout i n g!...~" she said on her sleep with a sleepy voice and tightened the grip around me.

Her hot breath was hitting my neck, making my heart race and turning me crazy.

"Hyung?? Why your cheeks and ears are turning red??" He teases the f ck out of me, "Ohhh I see '🤔' Noona's voice is only enough to turn you on."

"You crazy jerk. Today you're dead meat." I yelled and before I could hit him, he fled away.

He really is a jerk!!!

But he was right tho. Her sleepy voice is too sexy, I MEAN WAY TOO SEXYY!

Nevermind.

I opened the door of my room and carefully layed her on my bed, covered her with the sheets.

I layed beside her and while admiring her pretty face, I drifted to sleep.
______________________________________

Narrator's P. O. V

"WHAAAATTTTT!!!!!!" Y/n screamed on top of her voice.

"Yes, we'll go to your house." Taehyung said in a calm and assuring voice as he hold y/n's shoulder, "We'll together sort everything out."

Y/n added in the most nervous voice, "B-but what i-if they get m-mad on me."

"Trust me, they won't; they are your parents after all." Taehyung assured her, "This is your main aim for coming back to Seoul."

"Yes I-i know b-but still." She stuttered.

"Don't worry! I'm there with you." He smiled.

______________________________________

Tae's P. O. V

"Everything's good here. And what bout you two?" I asked Aeli over the  phone.

"Ohh we are doing fine." She replied back.

"Where's Kookie?" I asked.

"Ohh he is not with me right now. He's in the office and wait Oppa we don't stay together you know." Aeli spoke in a shy voice.

"Hahaha I know. I asked on purpose to tease you." I laughed.

"Whatever." She said annoyed, "Btw where's my bitch?"

"You mean y/n? She's in the shower right now." I said.

"Ahh its okay. Few days back only we had a chat. So I'll call her later. Bye Oppa." Aeli added.

"Yes bye and take care." I hung the call.

My eyes landed on y/n, coming out from the washroom with her clothes slightly stained with water, her wet hair, water dripping from them.

How beautiful she looked.

"Oopa I'm all ready now, only need to dry my hair and then done." She giggled at me.

My brain couldn't process any of her words as my brain, mind everything got lost on her.

"Oppa??" She called slightly louder, with raising both her brows causing me to come back to my senses.

"Oh yess I'm also ready." I said.

"Will I be able to explain things to them?" She asked nervous and tensed.

"Cmon you can and fine even if you can't then I'm there, I'll explain and they will definitely understand." I smiled at her.

"You're the only one whom I can blindly trust Oppa." She said.

Her words made my heart flutter. A feeling of pride crept in my chest as finally I made her trust me.

"Thank you for trusting me and giving me the chance for paying back all my past deeds." I faint smiled.

"Don't say that Oppa." She said, "I'm glad that I again met you and you made my life easier and brighter."

We both smiled at each other.

"But then what do you think y/n? Why did we meet again? Is these all a coincidence?" I asked only to get her answer.

She kept quiet and thought for few minutes and spoke,"No this isn't coincidence. Umm whatever leave it. We might get late."

I understood and observed how she avoided this question, but her eyes were saying that this is fate, her heart was eager to answer that this is fate only her mouth kept quiet. So I'm not disappointed at all.

Narrator's P. O. V

Yes, finally its the day that shes going back to her house, after years. Her emotions were all messy. She was so afraid of the consequences and everything. She was tensed about what if she mess up again but Taehyung made her believe that she can do it because he's always her no matter what.

"I can make it right!" She spoke with all the confidence and courage while Taehyung smiled at her.