a day well spent

Y/N's P. O. V

I headed to downstairs with an energetic mood since last night I had a good and warm sleep.

Was it because I slept with Tae- Ughh wtff nooo!!!??? Y/N stop bitching with your mind.

It was only 7:45 in the morning. I found Jeongyu still sleeping on the couches in the leaving room, the sheets fell down on the floor, I picked them up and covered him with it.

Then I saw Eommonim working in the kitchen.

"Good morning Eommonim." I said from behind

"Aigoo you're awake." She spoke with her soft generous voice, "good morning dear."

I went towards her and smiled.

"Where is Uncle." I asked.
"Ohh Tae's Dad already went away for his work." She replied.
"Ohh and Eunji?"
She again replied, "She went to school."
"Ohh I see."
"Jeongyu won't go to college." I asked while staring at him sleeping from the kitchen.

"Aishh that boy. He never goes to college properly. He only goes when he wants and always stay busy with his video games and phone. Plus you two have come so do you think he will go??" Eommonim spoke with disgust, glaring at sleeping Jeongyu.

I laughed at her words.

What a sweet family.

Eommonim kinda requested me, "Ahh well Y/N can you call Taehyung for breakfast since the meals are ready so before they get cold lets have the breakfast. Here I'm going to call Jeongyu."

"Yes sure Eommonim I'm going to call him." I nodded at her.

"Aishh Jeongyu ahhh you punk get up." While going upstairs I heard her calling Jeongyu.

I laughed once again.

I opened the door of his room and found him sleeping while hugging a pillow and the sheets.

How sweet! I feel like squeezing his cute face. But I cant. :")

I walked over to him and yelled softly, "Oppa! Oppa get up."

I called several times but he seemed to not getting distracted to my voice.

Aishh such a kiddo!!

I patted his cheeks and yelled a bit louder, "Yahhh Oppa get up... OPPA!! Breakfast is ReADy.... get up."

I failed this time too.
Ufff!

I leaned a bit closer and hold the area where his neck and shoulders meet and jerked him a bit, "OPPAAAAAA! GET UPPPPPP!!!"

Tae's P. O. V

"OPPAAAAAA! GET UPPPPPP!!!"

I got extremely startled heared someone yelling. I tried to open my eyes only to see someone so close to me while holding me. My visions were blurry, once it got clear I realised that it was Y/N. Her face so close to me only few inches between us.