hope broken [FLASHBACK CONTINUATION]

Continuing the same flashback from the previous chapters as Y/N's P.O.V

"Y/N are you still angry at me.?" Eonji spoke over the phone.

"Okay fine you're forgiven." I said.

"Thank you honey. Trust me, I did everything just for you." She almost cried.

"Okay fine, I understand. Ily." I spoke, "btw what happened that day at the field, after i left from that place??"

"Nothing much. I told Taehyung Oppa to not mind your behaviour. Oppa said that it's okay. Plus he said that you seemed to be very shy and he smiled. Then I left and ran outside to find you." Eonji said.

"Waitt whatt?! He said I'm cute?!" I shouted.

"Ahhh Y/N's blushing huh?" Eonji teased me as usual.

"Yahhh no!! I said I don't love him since how can I love someone whom I have known only for five days? Cmon he's just handsome and that's why I had a mistake."

"Everything is possible in love." Eonji said in a soft voice.

Her words were true. Everything is possible in love. But I really don't think I loved him but still that feeling when I first met him. Do I really don't lo--

"Yahh so how you're enjoying your vacation bitch!?" Eonji interrupted my thoughts.

"I'm enjoying my vacations in Busan with my family, uncles-aunts and cousins." I told.

We hung the phone. So I'm really enjoying in Busan. Its only the middle of march. School will reopen on 1st April. Ugghh only few days left.

Finally its April.

I couldn't go to school on the first day since my cousins couldn't let me and my parents go back to Seoul.

12th April, 2010.

"Wohh so finally you came. I thought you're gonna stay in Busan permanently and gonna marry some old men." Eonji again teased.

"Ughh you bitch!!" I slapped her arm playfully.

"You joined school after 12 days. Wow." She laughed.

"I hope the teacher doesn't kill me." I said with a panic attack voice.

Lol.

"Do you know Taehyung Oppa talked about you to me." Eonji said.

"Whatttttt?! Ahhhhhhh! Really?! What did he say please tell me?!..." I freaked out.

"Why you said you dont love him then why should I tell you? Huh?!" Eonji acted like a bitchy witch.

"Ahaaaaa please I still love him. You know very well, I never lie. I still love him. Can't you hear my heartbeat?" I scoffed.

After hearing what Eonji said, my heartbeat automatically started beating so fast like a bullet train.

"Okay okay. While you were absent, Taehyung Oppa asked me why you didn't come and I told that you were busy having fun in Busan. He asked me when you were gonna join school and that he wanna talk with you." Eonji said.

"What the tripple f ck man?!" Btw he came to you and started the conversation? " I asked.

"Well no, we coincidentally met at school, its obvious to meet coincidentally then we both smiled at each other and I asked how he was and then somehow the conversation turned about you. But he seem to have interests in you." Eonji spoke.