♡love love love♡

Y/n's P. O. V

I stood there dumbfounded. Those words just attacked the core of my heart. It felt like his words attached those broken pieces of my heart together. Everything felt like a dream. Have I ever thought that all these things would happen after so many years. I couldn't understand how to react.

I stood there frozen, with a shocked expression, not making any eye contact.

I could feel that Taehyung Oppa was staring in my eyes with hopes.

"I'm sorry if I hurted you again." Suddenly he said this words with a low voice, turned back and was about to go.

Why he's going away?? I didn't say anything yet.

Just then I ran to catch him and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind and rested my head against his back, in easy words I back hugged him. I kept crying in that position.

"Why a-are you *sobs* y-you going away? Did I s-say anything yet*sobs*??" I asked while crying like that.

He didn't say anything. He kept quiet. His silence gave stinging pain in my heart.

Then he removed my hand from his waist and he turned at me.

"Y/n...." He said with his low voice.

"What?" I asked still crying.

"I-i... let me go please.. I d-don't deserve-"

Just then, I hold his cheeks and pressed my lips on his, not letting him complete his words. Both of our eyes got wide. I don't know why I did this. This happened automatically. My heart beat could be heard. I didn't know how to kiss, so I only kept my lips pressed on his.

It felt.. I can't explain what it felt. I wanted to pull away but I also didn't want to pull away. Suddenly he wrapped his right arm around my waist, pulling me even closer and hold my neck with his left hand. Then he started kissing me passionately. I never experienced it. I felt butterflies, increased heart rate, my adrenaline rushing to my veins.

Then I started feeling it. His soft lips tracing mine and gently biting my lower lip. He rubbed my cheek with his thumb while kissing and pulled me closer every time by my neck.

My hands automatically crawled to his chest. I hold his collar tightly and with my other hand I hold his chest.

The kiss was long and passionate. Then finally we pulled away. I didn't have the guts to stare at him now. My cheeks became red like tomatoes. My heart won't stop beating. I pressed my lips together and stared down.

I could feel he was staring at me. With his long hands, he cupped my cheeks and lifted my face up so that I could face him. I really can't look at his eye. Please help.. I closed my eyes tightly.

My condition was so worse. I was standing there with my tembling feets, increased heart beat, red cheeks cupped with his palms, closing my eyes tightly. All I felt was to run away from here.

"You started it here in this school field, 10 years ago and I ended it here only, after 10 years." This were the words that escaped his mouth opening my eyes which grew wider like saucers.

I didn't answer him. I kept quiet with my poor self. I wanted to tell me how I feel but  my mouth seemed to get sealed. I don't wanna keep him in silence.

Then I removed his palms from my cheek, moved backwards, hid my face with my long hands and said, "M-mr. Kim T-Taehyung,  my feelings for you has never changed. I still......."

I couldn't say the remaing 2 words.  I felt extremely shy to say it again..

"You stil what, Ms. Y/F/N?" He asked.