it's time for Seoul

Both Y/N and Taehyung, well arranged everything for their trip to Seoul. Taehyung has already planned everything how he would spend each and every moment with Y/N and he's determined to make Y/N, his girl this time.

On the other hand, Y/N is really very excited cause she will visit her hometown after 5 years. She's nervous at the same time, how she would meet her family, what she would tell and the consequences. She's really afraid of messing up everything like usual but she knows very well that she has a hand to hold, has a shoulder to lean on, has a person who would protect her from everything, and yes that person is no one except Kim Taehyung.

Jk and Aeli are also happy for them . Aeli and Jk's good wishes always stay with Y/N and Taehyung.

Mark also knew about the trip and wished all the very safe journey to them.
____________

16th March, 2020
At: Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport.
Time: 10:00 p.m.

"Tae Oppa and Y/N, please take care of yourselves and after reaching Korea, must inform us." Aeli spoke with concern to Y/N and Taehyung.

"Yess we will and I'll miss you." Y/N said and hugged her best friend.

"Thank u Jk for dropping us at the airport." Y/N smiled at Jungkook.

"Bro drop Aeli at her home and you drive home safely." Taehyung hugged his bunny friend.

"Thanks Aeli for your wishes." Tae showed his boxy smile to Aeli.

"Fightingggg!!" Aeli shouted at both of the excited adult kids who were making their way towards the enquiry section for formalities of their flight.

"Theeennkksss and bye byee." Both Y/N and Taehyung waved at Aeli and Jungkook.

____________

Y/N's P. O. V

"Afff finally done with all the checking enquiries and formalities." Oppa huffed and bent his back on the waiting chair where we both were sitting.

"Yes.", I smiled, "its only 11:23p.m. our flight will arrive at 11:30-"

"And take off at 12a.m." he cut me off and smiled.

I smiled back.

I really adore his cute nature.

After waiting a lot, finally our flight arrived. We got inside our plane, checked the seats numbers and headed to our seat.

Its good that my and Oppa's seats are together.

I sat beside the window and Oppa sat beside me. Our luggages were taken and were carefully reached to the luggage sections.

"3 more minutes for the flight to take off. Check once again whether you have your passport and ticket with you." Oppa warned me.

After checking through my purse, I replied, "yes I have everything with me."

"Thats good." He smiled.

"All the passengers are requested to wear their seatbelts properly as we are going to take off." The cabin crew spoke through the microphone.

At last, finally the flight took off.
__________

Me and Tae had lot of chit chats. It has been an hour now that the flight took off.

An air hostess came and interrupted our chat, "Sir and Miss will you like to have any kind of beverage? "

"Sure. I'll like to have white wine." Oppa smiled at the lady I mean the air hostess.