their love story <3

Y/N's P. O. V

After a warm bath I headed downstairs. I found the two brothers talking. I smiled at them and went towards Eommonim who was working in the kitchen and Eunjin talking with her mother.

"Ohh Y/N you came.", she smiled at me, "have a seat beside Eunjin."

I went and sat beside her, we greeted each other.

After talking among us for a quite long time, Eommonim finally completed her work and we 3 went to the living room and joined the 2 brothers.

Suddenly someone knocked the door, Eommonim went to open it and it was uncle.

"Yeobo! You're back." Eommonim greeted with joy.

(Yeobo means honey in korean)

They are really sweet. Still how much romantic.

After a while, when uncle finally refreshed himself he came and joined our conversation.

"So what you all are talking about?" He asked while smile.

"Nothing much they are telling us everything about Paris and how they met and all." Eommonim smiled at uncle.

"Ahh I see." He added.

"But Y/N, you call Taehyung's mom Eommonim, then why don't you call me Appa? As it will sound more cute than uncle." Uncle sweetly asked me.

"Aww really? Thank u Appa." I chuckled at her.

They are so kind and generous. I'm very much in love with their family.

"Well do you all know tomorrow the Spring Festival is going to held." Appa said, "You people won't go there. They are arranging everything very nicely."

(P.S> I don't know much about korean festivals. As it is March in the ff so I added a spring event. Plus there's gonna be fun😏)

"Ahh yess I totally forgot about it." Eommonim added, "you people must go and enjoy there."

"Sorry Eomma I can't go. Tomorrow I have to hangout with my crush. How nice it is, isn't it??!! My crush offered me for a hangout." Jeongyu dramatically said.

"Aishh this kid." Eommonim replied with disgust while we all laughed at him.

"Then me, y/n and Eunjin will go okay?!" Taehyung Oppa said.

"Sorry Oppa but I can't." Eunjin sadly said.

"But why?" I asked her.

"Umm actually my exams will start from next week so I have to study." Eunjin sadly pouted.

"Ohh yess I forgot about your exams. You should study well but can't you manage for a day?" Eommonim asked her.

"No Eomma I also wants to go but I can't.  I've to study." Eunjin said.

"Okayy then y/n and Tae you two will go tomorrow and have lot of fun." Eommonim smiled.

Me and Oppa will go alone? Oh myyy!! Why am I getting so excited aff!!! I shouldn't overthinking, but my heart? Why is it beating so much? Why am I feeling that again I'm falling back for hi- ahhh no no no no this can't be!!!!!!