dancing together with my heart

Does my heart, deep inside, still waits for Kim Taehyung Oppa??

Taehyung's P.O.V

I was working on my laptop. Geez! Its still raining. Though I love rain.

I thought of taking a break cause I was working on my laptop since a long time.

I went to my balcony, rainy view of Paris, so nice. I went inside to bring my camera. I wanted to capture such an eye blessing view in the picture. I love photography.

Okayy 2-3 snaps are enough right. Saw the picture once again. Pretty satisfied of my skills. I must say I'm a great photographer, since a very young age.

I was in a refreshing mood, sitting at the balcony when I received a phone call. Who is it now?

"Y/N"

Y/N called me, at this hour? Is everything alright? Is she sick, afterall we got soaked by the rain?! Lemme just receive.

Hello Y/N? You okay? Is everything alright.
(I told everything almost ina breath)

"Umm yeah I-i'm alright. You look so woried. Is everything al-lright?"

"Everything's alright here. You called me at this hour that's why I worried whether you're okay or not."

"Oh-h you were worrying f-for me?"

"Why am I not allowed to worru bout you?"
(I said almost in a deep voice)

"N-no I didn't mean t-that. Well I just called -"

"You called for what?"

"I called to apologize. I'm sorry for misbehaving earlier at the cafe. I was out of my mi-"

"Okay. I understand. No need to apologize, it's not your fault thoug-"

"No Oppa let me say. I went out of my mind and that's why I behaved like that. I had no intentions to scene create over there. I'm extremely sorry and embarrased for my behaviour. I'm sorry, please forgive"

"I told you, its okay. Why are you doing so formalities? I haven't mind. Its okay Y/N. No needto feel bad about it. Just forget it. Anyways, I enjoyed today. I met you after so many years and I'm happy to meet you again."

"I'm happy that you are happy to meet me."

"Aww! You're so cute."

"........."

"I can sense that you're blushing hard now. I like shy girls."

"Yahhh!! Stop teasing me like this!!!"

"Okayyy. Hahaha!"

"Oppa thank you for dropping me home and for the coat."

"Anything for you."

"And--"

"And--??"
(I was curious to know)

"And for the hug!"

Call Declined

Aghh! She just declined the call. She's so cutee. UwU. Like a baby. I love talking to her. How cutely she talks. My heart why you beating like this?? She thanked me for the hug. Haha. I'm sure she's on her bed and blushing hard now.

Y/N's P.O.V

I must say that I'm courageous. I succeeded in thanking him for the hug. I layed on my bed. My cheeks are gonna burst, like I'm not well, I'm blushing hard and smiling like an idiot. Aff!!

He is so generous by heart. He didn't even mind after how badly I reacted in public. He is an angel. He is no more that idot, immature Oppa. He is a grown up, mature man now. He's a gentleman.

He hugged me. His hug was so warm and comforting and his cologne just got stuck in my nose. I can still smell him.

"Ahh my hearteu!!" I shouted as I hugged my pillow tightly, behaving like a crazy fan girl. Lmao.

Well its time for my idol now.

I played the song "FILTER" by Jimin and started dancing on my bed.

Craziness aff!!

My whole night disco at home was sorted with Jimin's angelic voice.🌼