Part 39: Last Kiss

Sarawat POV

I locked the rooftop door.

Tine was waiting, he stood up beside of me. I gave the key to him. "I will be going home late", I told him.

He just nodded.

"No question?"

He shook his head.

Tine became so quiet since last night, after he cried badly. He couldn't sleep well. I worried that he was bothered by something I don't know.

"Are you okay?"

"I am okay, Wat", he smiled. "How many times did you ask me about that?"

"Really?", I need to ensure his answer.

He imitated my expression, then smiled.

"Don't dare to make fun of me", I warned him. Then, I hold his hand. I intertwined our fingers. "Let's go, we will be late"

I dragged him. He tried to lose my hand, but I hold him tighter.

"Someone will look at us, Wat", he whined.

"Let them envy on us"

"You will never listen to my words"

"Who care about other? As long as I can be with you, it must be okay"

"You really made me speechless"

We walked through the stair, I still hold his little hand. "Watch your step", I teased him.

He didn't make any response until we reached the last step.

I saw that my car was parked in front of the gate. I understood, someone wanted to talk to me. So, I took the key from Tine's pocket.

"I forgot for something inside, I need to take it", I told him. "You can leave first"

Tine rolled his eyes, seems he understood directly. He nodded.

"Just wait for me in bus stop, I will be fast"

He nodded cutely.

"Don't leave me, na....."

"I will not", he replied me softly.

Then, Tine walked to leave me. Once, he turned his head. I waved my hand for him until he turned aside. He disappeared.

A moment later, someone from driver side opened the door. He walked toward me.

It was Tam

Tam stood up in front of his car. Nope. It was actually my car, but he took it.

"What a nice scenery", Tam made his voice.

I looked at his face.

"Is that your boy?", he asked me.

"Are you talking to me?", I asked him back.

He smiled, took his sight of me.

"Your face seems okay", he mocked at me. "Not as bad as I saw yesterday"

"Don't worry about me as I have someone who will take care of me", I told him. "Thanks for making my face bruise, so that I have reason to be clingier to my boy"

His eyes widened.

"From now on, just be ready if I make your face tear up", I told him. "I believe that you have no one beside you"

"Stop to mock at me"

"Are you still asking your mom to change your diapers?"

"I said stop", he shouted. "I just come here on behalf of grandma"