Part 14: Einshamer Hirte

Tine POV

I just opened my eyes.

I was still too lazy to wake up, I prefer to lay on my bed enjoying my warm and smelly blanket. I enjoyed my narrow bedroom with its hard bed.

I looked at the window, I still couldn't see the sun. Possibly that I woke up too early. I tried to get my consciousness. Then, I looked at the ceiling fan. A moment later, I saw Sarawat's face at that ceiling fan above me.

Shia.

How could I see his face suddenly..... That bastard.

I thought that making Sarawat as my boyfriend would be beneficial for me. I hope that my dream would be come true. I could kick Green out of me, then I could get 10000 baht from Nam. But, that were really a dream.

Sarawat has been my boyfriend..... Ehm... I need to revise it. A fake boyfriend.

Sarawat has been my fake boyfriend for almost 2 weeks, but it was really nothing. Seems that my both dreams really impossible to be true. I just understood how suck he was.

Sarawat just really amazing at guitar.

And one more thing. That is ruining my mood. I recalled about how Sarawat tricked me to be a Groomsmen. So that, my friends bullied me along the week.

Then, what happened between me and Sarawat after that Wedding Ceremony. He was really exaggerating. He stood up on his knees, then asked me loudly to be his boyfriend. I didn't know how many eyes looked at us, I just stuttered. Until the end of the lunch, I couldn't raise my gaze. I really couldn't enjoy that lunch. Saraleo successfully made me embarrassed.

I just hope that there would be no one I know, or someone who has possibility to meet me in daily life. Unless, I would be fully embarrassed. How could I face my future as I am Tine The Chic was proposed by a guy.

Saraleo.

No........

I shouted at myself when I rolled on my bed. But, unfortunately, I rolled too fast then I couldn't control myself. As the result, I fell to the floor.

Shit.

My knee hit the floor, it was so amazingly hurt.

Double shit.

"Tine......", I heard my aunty called for me. "Are you okay?"

"I am", I replied her directly.

I looked at my knee, but it was nothing.

No scar. But, I felt that the bone was cracked.

I laid on the bed for one more time. I realized that just recalled about what happened between I and Sarawat, it was successfully ruined my morning.

What an unlucky guy.

But, I need to deal with it. Sarawat is still Sarawat no matter the reason. He was so chummy and cheeky when we were together, but when we were at the crowded, seems that his mouth was sealed. Fully closed with the best glue.

A week ago, after we officially as a fake boyfriend, we met Green. For sure, I hope that he would be flirting at me then made Green realized that Sarawat was my real boyfriend. Unfortunately, Sarawat just freezing and let Green dragged me with him.

Moreover when we attended Music Concert at Agricultural Department.

I, intentionally, asked Sarawat to follow me then I could show him to Nam. But, Sarawat successfully deceived me for one more time. When we meet Nam, I told her that Sarawat was my boyfriend. But, Sarawat didn't say for any word, he just stuttered. Then, Nam successfully roasted me and then followed by Sarawat Wives to attach my Instagram.