Part 48: Come to my Embrace

Man POV

I entered that room again.

I saw that Sarawat was laying on the bed, his gaze was still so sharp. He must be still upset. So, I took a chair and brought it closer toward him. I sat beside of him.

It was just quiet.

"You can leave", finally Sarawat made his words.

I look at him.

"About Tine......", I started my word.

"Don't talk about him", Sarawat cut.

So, I cancelled to talk to him. I know that he wanted to calm himself down.

A moment later, the door was opened. I saw that Boss entered the room. He walked toward us.

"He kept refusing when I offered to drive", Boss talked to me.

I waited for his words.

"He also refused when I wanted to call a taxi for him", Boss talked fluently.

"Did you see Tine's friend?"

Boss shook his head. "He just walked away from lobby. Alone"

We looked at Sarawat.

"Don't you worry about him?", I encourage myself to say that to Sarawat.

"What?"

"Tine", I replied quickly. "Don't you see his confusing gaze?"

"He will be okay"

"He is not okay", I raised my voice for a bit.

Sarawat took a deep breath.

"Sorry", I told him.

He nodded.

"Lately...... For any condition, Tine is always available for you, right?", I asked him.

Sarawat didn't answer.

"But, for this night, when you need him, he cannot be here", I told my view. "Don't you notice that something happened?"

"His uncle"

"Why?"

"He chose his uncle than me"

"He must be having his reason", I told him.

"What reason?"

I couldn't answer him.

"His uncle hurt him for so long time. I just want Tine to leave him, but he just oppose me"

Seems that he successfully shut me. Sarawat has his own reason for being that sharp.

"Have you heard the reason from Tine?", Boss question broke that quiet moment.

I looked at him.

"Tine must be having a reason for doing that"

"I just told you......", Sarawat made a reason.

"That is not Tine's reason", Boss cut Sarawat. "That is your assumption"

I was amazed by Boss. I never thought that he could say that.

"He is walking alone in the middle of the night", Boss proceed his words. "It remind me when you cursed him to broke your guitar"

Sarawat just freezing.

Then, Boss left that room.

I was so shocked.

"Just try to make a call of send a message for him", I suggested Sarawat.

He didn't say anything.