Part 45: Seducing Sarawat

Sarawat POV

A flashback.

I was waiting in the restaurant.

I got a call from my mom, she asked me for a dinner with big family. Usually, it's not a warm dinner as normal family. For our big family, dinner is serving normal food and talking about problem.

No added value. Just a problem.

I came to that restaurant, it was not my big family. I just saw Tam's mom and dad, including his brothers. Their eyes looked at me. Eyes of hatred. I also saw my Mom and Phukong. They smiled to me. Just remaining two empty seats. At the last, two of my aunty.

I checked my phone.

I smiled, I got a message from my boy.

"Go home, soon. Na......."

I replied a loving sticker for him.

He just read that, no answer. So I put my phone to the pocket.

Someone came.

My dad, my eyes widened. He smiled, then showed both of his thumbs up.

I wondered what he supposed to.

"Pardon me for a bit late", my dad talked when he sat beside of my mom.

I saw that Tam's dad and mom were ready to explode. In the other side, my mom and dad talked about little things then smiled. Seems they wanted to pour fuel in to the fire.

I just laughed, silently.

A moment later, waiters came with food. Until it was ready, I saw a lot of food.

"Grandma will not come", my Mom told us after checking her phone.

It was strange. I took myself to be ready for anything, especially what would be done by grandma. But, she didn't come. It would not be interesting anymore.

"That's okay", Tam's brother replied. "We can start without her"

We agreed.

I waited their words.

"We know why should we come here, right?", Tam's big brother proceed his words. "Tam is now laying on the bed"

"My poor son", Tam's mom was sobbing.

"What did you do to my brother, Wat?", Tam's brother raised his voiced. "I lost my words, how could you......"

He took a deep breath.

Then, Tam's dad stood up. "Do you forget if he is your brother?", he asked me.

"I am not", I replied him.

"What you did is out of tolerance", he pointed his finger toward me. "You are criminal"

"And so, your son"

"Watch to your words", Tam's mom shouted at me. "You are talking to elders"

"Excuse me", my mom cut her words. "You just cursed my son"

"But, he is so rude"

"He is just a young man, why should we involve in this situation, P?", my mom lowered her words.

"Because......", Tam's mom lost her words. "Because........"

"Because Sarawat is a criminal", Tam's dad told us again.