Part 20: Puppy Eyes

Sarawat POV

I couldn't surrender, I had to meet Tine.

I started my car, then left that bus stop. I drove my car slowly, looking at the left and the right side. Hopefully, I could meet him. When I reached Chang Phuak gate, I turned right, following narrow road until reached Yuppalaj School. I turned my car aside, I left my car to look for Tine. Along that road, returned for several times. But, I couldn't find him.

I looked at my watch. It has been 11 PM. He must be going home.

So, I drove my Car to Tha Phae Gate. I looked around, but he was not there. So that, I drove my car to his home. In just a few minutes, I arrived. That area was still crowded, that night life was still living.

His home was still crowded, it was a home that modified as café. I found a lot of girls and guys, with hard smell of alcohol and smoke. It was so terrible.

I entered that place, I looked around for a moment.

"Where is the owner?", I asked to the waiter.

She just looked at me weirdly, I understood her intention. I took my wallet, then gave her sum of money. She smiled.

"I didn't see him along this time", she replied me.

"Where is he going?"

She didn't answer me. She needed more.

Then, I gave her another money.

"I don't know where he is going to"

Shit.

She made a trick. I paid for nothing.

But, I gave her more money. She wanted to take that money, but I moved my hand.

"Do you know Tine?", I asked her. "Where is he?"

She took that money from my hand, quickly.

"P'Noh kicked him badly last night", she replied me. "So, this night, Tine will not be going home"

"P'Noh?"

"You are looking him, right? The owner"

"Tine was beaten by him?"

"Don't give me that shocking face, cutie", she teased me. "I am worrying to fall for you". She touched my chest.

"If you touch me further, I will kick your ass"

She moved a step further from me.

"Are you looking for Tine?", she asked me

I nodded.

"Possibly he is sleeping away in his friend's room"

I wanted to ask her further.

But, she cut my word. "Don't ask me where. I don't know"

She made me disappointed.

"Thank you for your money, cutie", then she left me.

What a shit.

--*--

Next day, morning.

I parked my car in front of Law Department Main Building, I was still waiting for Tine. I still couldn't find Tine. His phone was still inactive.

Last night, by help from Boss and Man, I got phone number of Tine's friends. Ohm, Phuak and Fong. But, I could only made a call for Ohm. Unfortunately, Tine was not there with him. He ensured me that Tine was also not with Phuak nor Fong. He made me worry so much.