Part 37: Missed his Fragrance

Sarawat POV

Fashback

My grandma asked me to enter in a room, located at the corner of that restaurant.

I suspected that something wrong would happen, but I tried to calm myself down. I followed her. Including my mom who walked behind of me.

"Is that true?", she asked me.

I just wandered, waiting for her next word.

"I let you to choose where to study by yourself, but this time seems you trespassed the boundary"

I saw at her, she looked at my eyes sharply.

"I was so surprised when I heard that my beloved grandson has someone special beside of him"

By listening to her words, I understood what she wanted to talk to.

Then, grandma walked to the corner of that room. Then, looked at the window, she just wanted to make that moment longer.

"If you don't want to talk anymore, I will leave"

I took my step, walked to the door side.

"Is that true about that guy?", grandma asked me about that question.

Her voice was so soft, but it stop my plan to leave from that room. I stop my pace, but I didn't want to turn my face.

"I knew a lot of people wanted to be closer toward you", she told me about nonsense words.

I just stuttered.

"What is your advantage you get from that guy?", her question triggered my thought.

I turned my face toward her.

"It's must be the point", she guessed. "It made you turn your face toward me"

"I knew several girls who tried to flirt on you. Including her tricks", she told me with a flat tone. "When only pretend to be pregnant, sleeping, or else, then I understood. We know you and we know them. I and your mom could take care of them well, in just a few minutes"

I smiled, a fake smile.

"But, I am curious how that guy flirt on you"

"I am the one who flirted on him", I replied her.

Her eyes widened.

"He comes from a rich family?", she made another question. "His family has a background in government and ministry?"

"Are you trying to make a business with him?", I replied her question with mine.

She didn't answer me.

"The common mistake of our family to make relationship is we always put anything on advantage and disadvantage", I told her.

"That is our world works"

"Your worlds", I cut her words. "I will make my own world"

"It will never happen"

"I don't make a promise", I told her. "I am convincing", I told her.

Then, I opened the door.

"You are not allowed to leave", she warned me.

"Why?"

"You are doing too far from the rule", she told me. "I need to teach you a lesson"

I saw my mom walked closer to me.