Part 24: Rooftop

Tine POV

Finally, I got my own dorm. By help from Phuak, I got a new dorm. A simple room at the rooftop.

I really love my new room. Even though it's not really big, but it's really sufficient for me. It must be different that home. But, I am still happy. Living in a new place, with a new freedom.

Then, that evening, I planned to move to my new room. Ohm, Phuak and Fong helped me for packing my stuff. I asked my friend not to tell Sarawat about that. Sarawat insisted to stay together before, but, I refused that.

I wanted to have my own room. Alone. Moreover, lately, he was a bit mad with me. Sarawat asked me not to have part time job anymore, but I refused that. We couldn't solve it. So, I tried to avoid him. Talking with Sarawat will only trigger our anger.

Finally, we arrived in my dorm building. Phuak helped me to bring my bag. 4th floor without elevator must be making him tired. But, seems he was so excited, more than I myself.

When we arrived at the 4th floor, then I saw that Sarawat was standing in front of my room. I was a bit shocked. I looked at my friends, they just smiled clumsily.

Sarawat walked toward us.

"I will help Tine for unpacking", he started with his annoyed tone. "You can go home"

"Hey.....", I looked at Sarawat.

I saw that my friends didn't want to talk further, he knew that Sarawat was annoyed.

I hope that my friend wouldn't not leave me at that condition. But, I was wrong. They left me directly without any single word.

"Do you avoid me to get this room?", he asked me.

I shook my head.

He took my bag, then walked to my room. I followed him.

"Open", he asked me to open the door.

I followed his order.

Without any further words, Sarawat helped me to put my stuff at that room. He placed my clothes, my books, my shoes and another stuff with his taste. I didn't want to disturb someone who kindly help me.

"Help me", finally he asked my help to cover my bed. "Tidy up out there"

I followed everything he told me, until finished.

I took a bottle from my bag, I gave it for him. I knew he was tired.

"Why don't you agree to join in my room?", he asked me while he drank.

"No particular reason"

"Then, why are you trying to avoid me?"

"I am not", I replied him.

Then, paused.

"I went to your faculty for several times, but you disappeared in a minute after end of your class", he gave his reason.

"I didn't", I replied him shortly.

"Then, you missed several exercise in Musical Club", he saw at me annoyingly. "Do you want to be kicked out from that club?"

I took my sight down.

"Tine....... Look at me"

I lifted my gaze.

"If you don't come to next exercise, P'Dim will kick you out"

"I know", I nodded.

"I cannot help you when he has decided"