Part 8: Consulate Heirs

Tine POV

It was the first day for Music Club practice, I was so excited.

When I arrived to the building, most of members had come. I looked around, looking for something interesting. Yeah, a lot of girls. Possibly that I could hit one. It refreshed my eyes that tired with a lot of classes that day.

At that time, I just realized that Music Club really has a lot of members, it was combined with old and new member. But for me, all of them were new face. They talked with their friends, except me who came alone. So, I walked aside, seems that I didn't have friend. So poor.

But suddenly, "Hey rookie". That voice startled me. I looked aside, possibly that a Music Club member reached me.

"Sawas dee khrub, P", I greeted him.

"Sawas dee", he replied me "You are rookie, right?"

"Khrub"

Then, we sat on the bench. He offered me soda.

Oey.

Really nice new friend.

"Alone?", he asked me.

"Yes, P", I replied him. "How about you?"

"Me?", he pointed his finger to his own friend. I nodded. "Also alone", he smiled clumsily. "What are you playing?"

"Hmmm?"

"What music instrument are you playing for?"

"Guitar", I replied him shortly. "I mean that I want to play guitar. Actually I cannot play any music instrument", I scratched my back head.

"Why are you curious about guitar?", he was so nosy.

"I am hitting on girl and she asked me to play guitar", I giggled.

His eyes widened. "You are gentleman", he shook my hands. "We have same reason to join this club"

"Really?"

"Yep...."

He asked me for high five.

He was really friendly.

"Did you also join this club because you hit a girl?", I asked him.

"Yes, an year ago when I was first year"

"What music do you play?"

"Guitar", he replied me shortly.

I got new hope, he could be my mentor. I got new fresh air.

"Did you get that girl?"

"No", he smiled

"Can you play guitar?"

"No", he laughed.

My hope was deceived. I just lost my new hope. But I couldn't hold myself from laughing. "You are so suck, P"

"Heishh... Your word is rude, Tine"

"Oey..... How do you know my name?"

"Sure.... How could I don't know about rookie who sold 10000 coupon for donation?", he praised me. I nodded, smiled by myself. "My name is June, 2 year student from Business Administration"

"Nice to meet you, P"

"Don't feel bad to ask my help, I am more experienced in this club"

"You still cannot play guitar, you failed to hit your girl. You are experienced about what?"