Part 18: Broken Guitar

Ohm POV

My stomach seems to be exploded, I was really full.

On the table, I saw a lot of plates. We didn't have more space in our stomach, we already ate all foods. I saw at Phuak and Fong, they were similar to me.

"Don't you want to order again?", Tine asked me.

I couldn't answer him.

I just shook my head.

"How about you?", Tine asked to Phuak and Fong.

"I can't"

"You are so suck", Tine smiled satisfactorily.

He was the king at that night, he paid our dinner as he won money from Nam. A lot of money, then as his promise, he must invite us for dinner. Then, Tine really did that.

"I already so sleepy", Fong told us.

"So, let's go home", Phuak replied him.

"You are really weak", Tine smiled again. "Let's have a drink before going home"

I saw him weirdly.

"Why?", he asked me.

I shook my head.

Then, Tine ordered the drink. He poured in to several glasses, then we took a shoot. It was so hard, my throat seems burnt.

"What do you feel when you are fall in love?", Tine suddenly asked us.

Then, our eyes looked at him directly. Six eyes were turned to him, directly.

"Why?", Tine asked us.

"Are you falling in love?", Fong asked him. "Didn't you fall in love for several times? Did you forget the feel?"

Tine's face became so clumsy. "No......", he replied us.

"No for what?", I asked him.

Tine rolled his eyes, then took another glass. "Or liking someone", Tine proceed his words. "What do you feel when you like someone?"

His question really wondered us. I looked at Phuak and Fong, they smiled. We noticed the same thing that Tine was so strange. "Tell me what is actually happen?", I asked him.

"What? Nothing", Tine was so nervous.

"If you don't tell us, we will find it by our self", I threaded him.

"Nothing", Tine still wanted to hide that.

Phuak looked at me, I nodded.

"About that kissing with Sarawat, is that true?", Phuak asked Tine.

Tine's eyes widened, he didn't answer. His cheeks reddened. He tried to avoid our gaze, but it was too late.

I believed, something happened.

--*--

Tine POV

I was in the Musical Club.

I walked to toilet for several times, seems something wrong with my stomach. Again. It was similar hurt as before, that hurt at right side of my stomach. Seems that a knife stabbed to my stomach, reached my back.

As I remember, it was started a few weeks ago. But, then, it was disappeared after I took medicine. Last night, it was started again. Along the night, I couldn't close my eyes as it was really hurt. I had to run to pharmacy, but seems it worked temporarily. Along the day, I still took that medicine as I couldn't do my activity without that.