Part 25: Unfollow

Sarawat POV

I waited for Tine.

He was still busy with his activity, practicing of cheerleading with his team. Seems Tine really enjoyed that moment. I could just wait inside of my car. When I waited outside, I will just make a crowded. Tine would be really upset.

Then, an idea was crossing in to my mind. I wondered to make a call for Tine.

Not only once, but three times. In a row. I saw that P'Fang walked to corner of that field. She tried to find, where the phone was ringing.

I saw that she was confusing. I ended the call when she reached that side. But, when she left that spot, I made another call. She turned back to that side.

That time, she got that phone.

She checked that phone, then I saw that Tine run toward her. Possibly, she warned Tine with several words. Tine just stood up, turned his head down. I laughed to see him.

Then, P'Fang turned her head around. Seems she looked for something, followed by Tine. He looked around, he tried hardly to find one object. Then, his searching was ended when his eyes reached to my car. He gave me his pouted face as if he knew that I saw him.

Possibly that the exercise was dismissed, Tine took his bag and walked to my side. I know that his mood was ruined, I need to make myself be ready.

He knocked the window on my side, I opened that window. Tine showed me his pouted face, but in front of me, he is so cute. Tine showed his phone in to my eyes, closely.

"Don't make a call when I am practicing", he whined at me.

"I waited for so long"

"Why should you wait for me?", he asked me. "I can go home by myself"

"I miss you"

Listening to my answer, Tine took that phone down and then turned his head to the right and left.

"What?", I asked him.

"Don't talk about that in public, possibly that someone will hear"

"Should I write on my Instagram?"

He didn't answer my question, just throwing his bag directly on to my face.

Auch.

"I need to clean myself", he told me.

"I will wait"

"If you leave me, I will kill you"

I smile, I wondered where he learned about that words.

--*--

After waiting for several minutes, he entered my car. He looks so fresh, then his scent made me really happy. I looked at him for a while.

"What?", he asked me with confusing gaze.

I shook my head.

"Then, why are looking at me with that eyes?", he asked me. "It's naughty"

I moved toward him, closer. I played my tongue on my lips.

Tine moved back.

"If you move closer, I will give you a punch"

I laughed.

"Just kidding", I told him.

He smiled sadistically.

"Hungry?", I asked him.

He nodded.

"Want to try something warm?"