Part 22: Roy Yim

Roy Yim: smile

Flashback.

In morning, in the hospital.

Sarawat POV

When I opened my eyes, I found that I was still lying on the bed beside of him. I was looking at his side, the same position that I remembered from the night before. My Tine was sleeping, closed his eyes tightly.

I need to lose my hug for him. I felt something hurt at my lip side. It must be caused by P'Mil who hit me last night. So, I woke up.

Then, I walked to the bath room. I washed my face, then looked at the mirror. My lip was a bit swollen at the side, changed the color. I touched it. Hurt. I walked back to that room. Tine was still on his position, no change.

I looked for a note. I need to leave that moment for a moment, but I worried that Tine would wake up when I was leaving. So that, I wrote a note for him.

"Just a moment, wait for me"

"Sarawat"

I put that note on the table, beside of him. I caressed his cheek. "Wait for me, na.....", I talked to that sleeping boy.

I was going to kiss that boy, but I cancelled. I don't want to wake him up, he needs to sleep longer. I will do that later

--*--

I had a lot of things on my hands.

I hope when he woke up, he would be really hungry. Then, he would be turned back as a food monster who he was to be. I imagined how interested he was, when he saw that I came to that room with a lot of foods.

I walked faster, I hope that I come there soon.

When I came to that corridor, I saw Ohm was standing in front of Tine's room. He looks so confusing, possibly that he was doubting about rooms.

"That's it", I told him for far.

Ohm looked at me, he smiled.

"Where is Tine?", he asked me when I was closer toward him.

I rolled my eyes aside, told him that Tine was in the room, beside of us.

"Here?", he asked me again.

I nodded.

I asked him to open the door as my hands were full.

Ohm opened the door. "Nothing", he told me quickly as if he has opened that door before.

I smiled sadistically, then I entered that room. I found that Tine was not there.

"Do you think that Tine is here?", Ohm kept hit me with his questions.

I ignored him.

I put foods on the table, I walked to the bathroom.

"Tine.......", I called for him. "Tine Teepakorn.... Where are you?"

He was not there.

I looked at the cabinet beside of the bed, I opened that. Tine's bag was not there anymore. He must be leaving.

I left that room, I run to the administration counter. I asked him for what happened to Tine, then they told me that Tine forced himself to be discharged at that morning. I just left him for several minutes, but he left that hospital without telling me.

"Did you leave him alone?", Ohm asked me.

"I just left him to the store, it just several minutes"