Part 40: A Good Bye for Sarawat

Sarawat POV

I opened my eyes.

I sat on the bed, I looked around. It was still unclear. My head was so dizzy. Then, I blinked my eyes for several times. Then, I realized that I was in the rooftop.

I crawled to my left side, I found nothing. The same result when I reached my right side. "Tine......", I called for him.

I closed my eyes again.

"Tine come here", I whined as I couldn't hear his answer.

I saw at the clock, it was still 7 AM. I had no class for that day. Then, cuddling with Tine along the day must be so interesting. He need to skip his class that day.

"Tine......", I raised my voice.

It was so annoying.

Then, I left the bed. I just realized that I wore his pajamas. It was so cute, it made me smile by I myself.

"Tine..... Did you change my clothes last night?", I asked him while I walked to the bathroom. "Don't say that you took advantage on me. I will never let it free", I joked him.

I opened the bathroom door.

It was empty.

I wondered about where he was.

So, I opened the room door. It was unlocked. But, I couldn't find him.

I returned to the room. His bag has disappeared. Including his shoes. It was still early morning. I didn't believe that he went to the campus.

I saw on the table. No tea. Usually, its smell woke me up. But, that time nothing.

I walked to the refrigerator. No note at the door. Sometime, when he left earlier I got a lot of notes. Where my breakfast is. Where my bag, my lunch box. How long should I warm my food.

I opened the refrigerator.

My breakfast was not prepared. No lunch box. I closed it. I took a deep breath.

"He must be really busy and tired to take care of me", I suggested to myself.

But, my mind rejected that.

Tine never fail to serve that. How busy he was, Tine always made everything ready for me.

Then, I smiled by myself. Again.

I realized that he has been a part of my live.

"Why doesn't I make lunch for him?", I asked myself.

I did that before. Yeah. Before I met Tine. It was not really good, but not really bad. It would be the first food I made for him. I need to surprise him with skill other than guitar.

I was so excited.

--*--

Lunch time.

I walked faster, it was the time for lunch.

Since that morning, I tried to reach Tine but I failed. I called him for several times, but he never pick that. In the early, I tried to chill out. But later, it became really annoying.

I also sent him message. I told him that I would come for lunch.

He read that. But, just read. No answer. Even for an emoticon. It really roasted me. But, I would never let my prejudice to control myself. I have been covered with a lot of problem, lately. I didn't want to make another problem, moreover with Tine.

I reached the canteen. I looked around.

I saw that Tine were laughing with his friend. Nope, I looked closer. He was with P'June. I didn't know why. When I look at them together, I became so upset.