Part 3: Tha Phae Gate

Tine POV

I looked at my watch, it was 5PM.

It was Saturday.

I waited the motorcycle. Phuak told me that he would bring it soon, but until that time, he still didn't appear. I tried to call him for several times, but it was nothing. I couldn't reach him.

Then, I got a message.

"Motorcycle is broken"

It was Phuak.

Shit.

So, I decided to go to bus stop.

It would be my unfortunate day. Waiting for 30 minutes, but there is no single bus appear. I changed my mind. I took Songtheaw.

*Songtheaw = red pick up

Finally, I reached the last pool of that Songtheaw, Chiang Mai Zoo.

But, it almost 6 pm. Then, another problem in front of my eyes. Possibly that no Songtheaw that went to Suthep Mountain. I became hopeless as that would be the only public transportation to Sarawat's home.

I waited for a few minutes.

I was right, no Songtheaw anymore. So, I decided for the next plan. I have to walk to my destination. Possibly about 3 kilometers. Quiet far, but it would be successfully make me drained the energy while I arrived in that home. For working.

I started to walk.

--*--

Sarawat POV

Sarawat's Home.

I was in the dining room, working with my guitar.

Seems that I got inspiration by the end of today. I tried to write my new song. But, sometimes I became so confusing. I lost my path.

Suddenly I heard that the door was opened.

Tine.

He entered the room, looked at me. He nodded.

I just looked at me.

No word.

He walked to the kitchen.

Actually I was a bit disappointed. I hope that he would approach me, talking about non sense. But, I was wrong. His mood must be not really good.

"Nothing more to be cleaned", I told him

He looked at me. Pouted.

"What?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you think that everything is too clean to be cleaned?"

He nodded.

"Should I go home?", he asked me.

I shook my head. "I will cut your salary"

He clenched his teeth.

Funny.

I didn't want him go home.

"Eh......."

He walked to me. "What?"

"Clean that fridge"

He smiled, nodded.

I looked back at my paper and guitar. But, everything have been gone. I lost my inspiration, I lost the path. But, I didn't know. I just became so happy at the same time.

I looked at him, who were so busy to clean the fridge. He removed everything, clean it and put it back to the fridge again.

For only single person who lived there, that fridge was too big. And the things inside were too much. Seems I need to change it with the small one.