Part 12: Sarawat's Price

Tine POV

I need to calm myself down after what happened in front of my eyes.

But, I couldn't wait for longer. So I leaved that bed, took my shirt and my pants. I tried as fast as possible to dress up, then I can leave that place. Finally, I made it.

When I wanted to leave, I realized that my wallet and my phone were not with me. I looked around. Fortunately I found my wallet on the table, beside of that bed. But, where is my phone?

It took several minutes, but I still couldn't get it. I just found Sarawat's phone. What should I do? I decided to take his phone. I hope that it was not locked.

It must be my lucky time, I could open his phone without any password. But, I was so annoyed by his wallpaper. His wallpaper was my photo where we took it in photo box, with a wig on my head. It was so clear that I became a girl. Damn. But, I let it go. I would talk about it with him, later.

I dialed my number, I made a call for my phone.

I need to wait. At that time, I just realized that my number has been saved in his phone with name 'White Omo'. Such a big jerk. Actually, I just wanted to smack Saraleo's head, but suddenly I heard that my phone rang. I waited for longer time to ensure where it was.

I found that phone was beside of Sarawat head, then I ended the call. I didn't want to wake Sarawat up as it would be another problem.

With wallet and phone on my hand, then I leaved that room. But, when I leaved that building, I just realized that it was not Sarawat's house as I visited before. I recalled that his house was villa on Sothep Mountain, but this time, it wasn't. No mountain, no hill. Just like somewhere I knew.

I took my phone, then I checked my location.

I understood that I was closed to Suan Dok. I scratched my head, I wondered where I slept along the night with Sarawat. Is that an hostel?

I smacked my cheek.

I didn't want to think about that.

I walked faster. I need to go home first, I had morning class.

--*--

Phuak POV

The class has just dismissed.

I looked at Tine. He was late for the class, then Professor punished him with additional presentation for next week. His face was so disappointed.

"We will help you", I told him.

"No, thanks"

"Why?"

"You will only make my future worse"

Shit.

That mouth was still spicy even at that condition.

"Why are you so limp?", I asked him again. "Because you were sober last night?"

"Or because you are falling in love with that guy?", Ohm teased Tine. "Green?"

We laughed together. We recalled how Tine's face expression after Green hit on him. He was still annoyed even we asked him for drinking.

Then, we stop our laugh as Tine was still annoyed. He didn't like our joke.

"How did you go home last night?", Fong asked Tine.

"I?", he pointed his finger to his own face

"Hmmm....."

"I..... I.... ", he paused. "I went home by I myself"