Part 19: Team Tine Husbands

Tine POV

I left that canteen.

I never thought that Sarawat would be that mad at me. Looking at how reddened his face, seems his anger was really huge. If Boss and Man were not there, Sarawat must have hit me badly. But, I understand about that. I made his new guitar broken, badly.

Actually, not only the guitar that broken, but also my body. I still feel pain at my chest, my back and my arm. My uncle was really crazy last night when he beat me. His anger didn't only end to my body, but also that unlucky guitar. Fortunately, he saved my face. I can still come to Cheerleading Practice without broken face. My best asset.

I thought that I just walked a few minutes, but I arrived in the bus stop. That time, it was quiet. I checked my phone, I searched the type of Sarawat's broken guitar. Then, I got a lot of pictures. I couldn't differentiate that things, for me, all of them are same. So, I checked the photo from my album. I got that. I search it for one more time to internet. Then, I really got it. 100% same. I smiled.

But, when I checked the price, it made my smile away. Turned as folded face. I saw that guitar's price is 25,000 Baht.

Crazy. I must be working along the year to get that sum of money. I just shook my head, it was impossible.

Suddenly, then bus came. I entered the bus and looking for a seat. I tried to close my eyes, enjoying that cold air in the bus.

I got an idea.

If buying that guitar is impossible, then buying for the strings would help me. I searched the strings for that guitar, but I got a lot of results. It just made my head dizzy.

So I decided to change my direction.

I wanted to go to Musical Store first, then I walked to hospital afterward. I waited for several minutes, then the bus stop at my destination. I walked for a moment, then I arrived in that Musical Stores. Seems like a pro, I walked directly to that store. But, seems I was confusing. That store was so huge, for only getting strings, it was really hard.

Fortunately, the shop assistance helped me. She showed the location of the thing I was looking for. Then, one more time, my head seems to be exploded. There were a lot of strings type and brand.

"What strings do you want?", she asked me.

I rub my back head. "Actually.... Ehmm.... I don't know, P", I smiled clumsily.

She smiled back at me.

"There is a lot of strings. Your choice must be follow your preference like your genre, your type of guitar or other things you prefer"

"Actually I am not a guitar player", I told her. "I just come here as I broke my friend's guitar. I mean the strings. I need to get the new strings"

"What guitar is that?"

Then, I showed her the picture of that guitar. Then, the type.

She nodded.

I was so happy.

She walked a few steps away from me, then looking for a moment and took a strings. She walked back toward me.

"This is suitable for your guitar", she gave me the strings.

I saw it for a moment, it was same as other strings. But, I saw the brand.

D'Addario.

"How much is it?", I asked her the most important thing for me.

"950"

"950?", I need to ensure what I have heard.

"Yes"