Part 11: Sarawat Expo

Ohm POV

I, Fong and Phuak walked to the field.

This evening, Tine got exercise for Cheerleading group. He wanted us to wait as we have promise for getting dinner after that. We found new café, made us excited as said that waiters are really hot.

When we arrived, Tine and his friends were still on the field. They were exercising hardly as competition will be held in a few next weeks, a selection for University Cheerleading. As Cheerleading President of Law Faculty, I saw that P'Fang was on fire. She is actually nice but when she is on the field, she turned became a lion. Her voice turned loudly. It was understood easily as Cheerleading is prestige for Law Faculty.

I saw that Tine enjoyed that, but I didn't know that it caused by excited or just scared of P'Fang.

When I looked deeper, I understood Cheerleading club is full of girls. Then, it must be the main reason for Tine to stay at that club. But, it doesn't matter anymore, as long as we saw he enjoyed that, I personally became also happy. His live was already ruined lately.

"How long should we wait for?", Phuak asked us. Seems that he was not really enjoy to wait.

"Possibly 15 minutes, as talked by Tine before"

"I am starving", he gave the reason.

"Me too"

When I was talking with Phuak, I realized that Fong was still busy with his phone. I looked at Phuak, he just shook his head.

"What are you looking for?", I asked him.

Fong didn't answer my question, he still looked at his phone. So, we looked at that phone. It must be interesting so that he distracted easily.

A girl.

At that photo, she hug a guy. Seems they are a love bird.

"Who is she?", I asked Fong.

"Your new crush?", Phuak proceeded with his question

"Crush your butt", he glared at us. "She is Nam"

"Who is Nam?", I asked again. Then, Fong smacked my head. It was friendship harassment, but I endured that. "Nam? Who is she?"

"Tine's crush", Fong replied me.

I nodded.

"Ex-crush, literally, as Tine was dumped a few days ago before he hit her"

Then, we laughed together.

We imagined Tine's face while he knew about that.

"So happy, right?"

That voice startled us as suddenly Tine stood up in front of us. Then, Fong took his phone in to the bag. We didn't want to be caught or ruin Tine's mood.

"Have you finish your session?", Fong asked him to change the air.

Tine nodded.

"Clean yourself then we can get dinner"

"Just wait a moment", he told us. "I want to take a rest. My feet are numb"

"Fighting Tine..... You will be the best cheers"

"The best your butt....", he whines.

Tine must be really tired.

A few minutes later, P'Fang reached us. "N'Tine.......", she turned her voice became so girly. It was so different than during Cheers exercise.

"Khrub P'Fang", Tine replied her.

"Can you ask N'Sarawat for his favorite food?"

Tine took his deep breath.