Part 15: Become your First Time for Everything

Sarawat POV

I just waited for him, I tried not to talk or ask for him.

He just need a few times to express his sadness, I found that it was possibly so deep. His crying was so soft, but I know that it was really hurt.

Suddenly, Tine hold my hands, tried to unlock from his tiny body. I let him did what he wanted to. I opened my embrace. Tine take a step away, then wiped his wet cheeks with his left and right sleeve.

Tine turned his face toward me, then smiled. But, I know that he just want to hide his sadness.

He took something from his bag.

"Don't talk anyone that I am crying", he lured me with a can of soft drink.

I nodded.

"I am not sad, but I just want to cry"

I nodded for one more time.

"Oey.....", Tine hit my shoulder softly. "As you saw me crying, it doesn't mean that you have to treat me as I am so miserable"

I shook my head.

"Ai Wat,,,,,,", he whined. "Talk with word. Don't just nod or shake your head"

I smiled. "You are so cheeky"

He wiped his cheeks for one more time, ensure no tears anymore.

"I have to leave", he told me.

"I will drive you home"

"No need"

"Why?", I asked him.

"I have a part time job around here", he told me. "I need to go soon"

I nodded.

"Promise me that you will not tell anyone"

"I do", I replied him.

He waved his hands, ready to leave.

"Tine......"

He stop his pace, looked at me.

"Why should you have a lot of part time jobs?"

"Everything lately is going to be expensive", he replied me easily.

"Are you going to spend all your nights with part time job?"

He walked closer to me. "The prince who was raised with silver spoon in his mouth will never know the meaning of part time job"

"But I am not a prince"

He smiled. "But you are using silver spoon along your life", he gave his sharp gaze to my car that was parked exactly beside of us.

I tried to understand his words.

"Go.....", he asked me. "Seems that this breeze is not really good for you"

"So does for you"

"Sometimes that thing is not working for a part time worker", he made an excuse.

I just nodded.

He really leaved me, with one or two times looked backward. I just stood up there, looking him until he fully disappeared.

--*--

Man POV

"Shia.......", I shouted at myself when I saw that video.

It was so shocking as the news has been spread around the university. It was not actually news, but just video sharing.