Part 9: C Chord

Man POV

We just finished for football practice.

I and Boss were taking time to rest, sat at the corner of the field. I tried to find cold water, but we just got bottles of iced tea. It should be no problem. I took some, then gave it to Boss who were looks so tired. "Are you okay?", I asked him.

"Sure, why?"

"Seems like you are fainted"

"No..... This is Boss", he proudly about his name. "I am always on fire"

"Like your friend there?", I pointed myself to Sarawat who still on the field for playing football.

Boss smiled.

He took a sip of that cold drink.

"Actually I am so happy to look at him", he told me

"Why?"

"We have normal friend who can laugh or trying to be busy with his phone. Seems a normal modern human being"

I laughed.

His words were ridiculous, but Boss was right. Lately, Sarawat looks so normal. He played with his phone, smiled while texting and he made a revolution. He posted on his Instagram for the first time. That should be shocking, not only for us but also for his wives. It was really a leapfrog.

"He also asked me about dermatologist a few days ago", Boss told me

My eyes widened. "Sarawat????", I asked him with higher voice.

"Hmm", Boss nodded

"Sarawat went to dermatologist?"

"I don't think so", Boss replied me with confusing gaze. "But, possibly for someone"

"Someone?", I was shocked. "Has ever Sarawat thought about the other? Who?", I became so excited

"He didn't answer my question, unfortunately"

"As I thought"

Then, we stop our talk.

Sarawat came, look at us. "Why?", he asked us suspiciously.

"Why what?", I asked him back

"You stop to talk when I arrived, did you talk about me?"

I looked at Boss.

We laughed.

It was so different.

Sarawat talk more than 2 words, other than yes or no. He admitted that he had low vocabulary, he didn't care with his around. But, at that time he asked us a silly question.

"Am I wrong?", he asked us further.

"Nope", I replied him. "Sit here"

Then, I gave him a bottle of cold drink.

"Tell me what happened to you?", I asked him.

"What happened? Nothing", he refused to talk. He opened that bottles.

"You are our friends since a few years ago", Boss told him. "We knew something happened. Just tell me"

"Don't be nosy", he told us. "Nothing happen"

We looked at his face, he avoided us.

We understood that he felt insecure. We end that talks. We need to change the topic.

"How about going to café after this hour?", I asked

"Let's go", Boss replied me directly meanwhile in the same time Sarawat replied with "No".