Part 41: The Best Love

Tine POV

It has been two weeks since Sarawat left the rooftop.

Nope.

Sarawat didn't left the rooftop. I cruelly kicked him out from rooftop. He approached me for several times, just wanted to talk to me. But, I kept refusing him and asked him to leave.

Then, finally, Sarawat did what I have talked to him. Sarawat really left from my life. Along the week, I didn't get call or message from him. I also didn't meet him in Musical Club or another place. Seems Sarawat really disappear.

Since the first day he left the rooftop, I missed him. So much.

"Go home?", Phuak's voice startled me.

He stop his motorcycle exactly in front of my way.

"It's free", he told me.

Then, we smiled.

He gave me a helmet. I took it and put on my head.

"Do you have coffee time?", he asked me.

I shook my head.

"Why?"

"I just want to go home quickly"

"Something wrong?", Phuak became so nosy.

"I just want to sleep"

I lied to him.

I avoided café for a moment, it's remind me of Sarawat. I also didn't come too often to Musical Club. I didn't want to meet Sarawat. I tried so hard to kick him, I didn't want to fall again.

We ride together.

Along the way, Phuak became so quiet. He didn't talk to me as usual. It's so strange. But, finally we arrived in my dorm.

I gave the helmet to him.

"Thank you", I told him.

He just nodded.

"Ride safely", I told him while I made a fun of his face.

He showed me his middle of finger.

I left him, then walked to the rooftop.

"Tine", Phuak called for my name.

I stop my pace, then turned my head.

"Sarawat is now being cared in hospital"

His words made my heart pounding, but I didn't reply for any word.

"He got soccer match today, he got injured and need to be cared in hospital"

"Thanks for telling me", I replied him.

I saw his gaze, I understood that he was waiting for my next words. But, I didn't talk to him anymore. I walked on the stair, I need to reach my room soon. I left him.

I heard that Phuak started his motorcycle, then left.

I opened my room. But, my mind couldn't be switched from Sarawat. I wanted to meet him, I worried so much. Then, I put my bag and left my room.

I run to the gate.

I saw that Phuak was still waiting for me. He smiled.

"I am ready for riding", he told me and gave the helmet to me.

I just smiled.

I put that helmet and ride that motorcycle together. I need to meet Sarawat.

Soon.