Part 36: Disappearance of Him

Sarawat POV

It was 6 morning, we were still in the villa. He walked behind of me, he escorted me to the parking lot. "Sorry as I need to leave earlier", I told him.

He nodded.

I tried not to talk about my reason why I have to leave in early morning. But, seems he understood. Tine didn't ask me for the reason.

"If you want to join with me for going back to Chiang Mai earlier, it must be better"

"No", he refused. "We still have activity this morning"

Tine pushed me to enter the car. But, I opened the window.

"Have a safe drive, Wat", he told me while he waved his hands.

I nodded with smile.

"Tonight", he paused. "If you are not busy, can I come to your place?"

"Sure. Do I need to pick you up?"

"No need", he shook his head. "I need you help to play with a new song"

"New song?"

"Tomorrow, I need to play new song for Musical Group. If I fail, P'Dim threat to kick me out"

I smiled.

"I don't want to be kicked out, Wat"

"Me too"

"I practiced for several times, but some keys are not really good. I hope you want to help me"

"Sure", I replied him. "I will message you when I am ready at home"

"So, it's your time to go", he asked me to leave. "Unless, you will be late"

"Can I have a kiss before leaving?"

He pouted. Then, turned back. He left me quickly.

"Tine", I called for his name.

But, he kept walking.

Once, he turned his sight back and smile. That cute face made my morning really hard as I didn't want to leave him. But, I have to. I really need to leave him with his friend.

I drove my car directly to Chiang Mai.

Last night, my big family has and event in Chiang Mai. But, as years before, I never join for that such event. I didn't like crowded. Moreover that sweet talker. It's suffocated. So that, I left Chiang Mai last night. Moreover, my Tine was joining with his friends in Chiang Rai.

But, in the middle of that night, my mom kept asking me to join a lunch for the next day. I refused for several times, but she still insisted to. My uncle, aunty and a lot of cousins would join for that lunch.

I hate that. I didn't want to come.

But, as my mom begging to me for several times, then I agreed. But suspiciously, my mom also asked me about someone who are being close to me. She insisted to know deeper, it was really unusual. I suspected that something wrong.

So that, I didn't ask Tine to come with me for that lunch. I thought that it would be not enjoyable. I almost believed in that.

--*--

When I arrived to that restaurant, I saw a lot of my family members.

I took a seat, beside of my mom.

I saw my aunty who always talked about plastic surgery. Then, another aunty with her diamond collection. Another one with collection of branded bags. My uncles with their business. My cousins with their studies and achievement.