Part 16: Coarse Lips

Sarawat POV

I wanted to laugh when I saw his face. Tine was really cute when he was scared. He tried to hide behind of my back, but I pretend not to like it.

"Why......", he whined at me.

I furrowed.

"Possibly it's a robber", Tine gave a stupid clue.

Then, we heard again about that sound again. It must be coming from the kitchen.

"Want to take a look?", I asked him.

Tine just shook his head, he refused my request.

"So, let's wait here until the robber comes to us"

"Oey.....", he hit my shoulder. "You have to take a look by yourself. I will wait here"

He was really an asshole.

So, I stood up and opened the door. I wanted to take a look about what happened. "If I don't come back in 5 minutes, it means that I am die", I told Tine. "So, run as quick as you can"

As quick as blink my eyes, he run toward me. "I will not let you die", he made me blushed. "You owe me to get 10000 Baht from Nam"

Shit.

In front of his eyes, I am just an asset.

"We will take a look together", he asked me.

I didn't care.

We entered my home again, Tine hold my left arm tightly. I wanted to look at the kitchen as I saw that the light was switched on.

But, Tine dragged my arm.

"What?", I asked him.

Tine took his shoe.

"For what?", I asked him further.

"When the robber want to hit us, we can use it as weapon", he told me his another stupid reason. "It will save us"

I want to smack my own head.

"The robber is now using a gun. What will you do with your crappy shoe?"

He looked at his old shoe, some of its parts has been detached. Tine smiled clumsily while looking at his shoe. "This shoe is really hard, so the robber will be passed out when I hit him", he made an excuse. Tine would never give up. I just need to let him does what he wanted to do.

We walked to the first floor.

While we reached that place, the lamp of kitchen was switched off. I looked at Tine, his face was same as before. I loved that moment so much.

When we just took a step forward, then we saw a figure came out from that darkness. We were so shocked, then "Ouch......", we heard that voice.

Seems I knew that.

I looked at Tine.

"I hit him", Tine told me.

Then, I switched the lamp on and I saw that guy.

"It's so hurt", that guy shouted at me.

Pukhong.

My young brother.

"P.........", he shouted at me. "It's hurt", he caressed his left cheek.

Seems that Tine hit him exactly on that.

"Who is he?", Tine asked to me.

"My young brother"

"Young brother?", he asked me exactly in front of my eyes.