Part 6: Late Dinner - A Mouthful of Spicy Mussels Rice

Sarawat POV

I dragged him, quiet a far from the crowded.

He didn't complain, just followed me. Then, we stop beside of parking lot. I started to shout at him, no mercy. Just train of bad words came from my lips. I was totally angry. It made me dizzy.

So far I shouted on him, but no word from his side. He just took his sight down, listened everything I shouted to him. I actually didn't know ether he listened or ignored what I said.

I just need to pause, I had to take a breath. My head was hurt.

Suddenly, I heard a sentence from him. "You said that you will help me"

My anger seems to be decreased, but when I heard his words, it was going to explode again.

"Really?", I asked him. "I did told you that I want to help you, but for sure it doesn't mean that I agreed with everything you did. Your idea is just rude. I don't like that"

No answer.

"Can't you ask me before involve me to do what you want?", I asked him with higher tone. "Is that really hard to ask me?"

I moved closer to him. "You know we are not close. How can you decide everything without asking me?"

Still no answer.

I saw his hand were trembling, he intertwined his fingers. Trying to reduce that trembling. He must be really scared.

I paused for a while.

We just paused.

Freezing.

Quiet.

He didn't move even for a step. Or turned his head.

"Tine", I called him.

He didn't move, no answer. He just took his sight down as before.

"Tine..... I called you"

Then, he took his sight up slowly. He looked at me, but his eyes tried to avoid my sight.

"I talked to you", I lowered my tone. "But, why don't you answer me?"

He just muttered.

"You are so cheeky when you opened the bid online, but in front of me, why are you so quiet now?"

He shook his head.

"Tell me with word", I pouted.

I shook his shoulders, his body was shaken. He didn't resist me, he just tried to keep standing up. "I don't understand only with a shaken head. Reply my words when I accused you"

"I did wrong", he told me with his lower voice, almost I couldn't hear it. "You deserved to be angry"

I took several deep breathes, I need to calm myself down.

I need to decrease my heart rate, I have to let my brain working first. I didn't want to be controlled by my anger.

I turned around, I looked a desk. I walked there.

I took a seat down. I closed my eyes.

Just to calm myself down.

I need time.

I heard he walked toward me. He stood up beside of me. Just standing. No word as before. He understood that I was still ready to explode.

He was so quiet, with his sight down.

I started to think. He didn't respond my anger before just to let me exploded, he didn't want to fight with my words. Talking with an angry person is like talking with a rock.