How we once confronted Jungkook's abusive ex

Preview

Preview...

"You're such a fucking bitch!"

"You hurt me!"

"Shhh"

"Hey guys, what's up! It's Jimin and Jungkook equals Jikook!" Both says, smiling.
"So, today, we're showing you guys a video of us confronting his abusive ex.

(TW ⚠️/ Mentions Of Abuse /⚠️TW)

"Are you sure about this?" Jimin asks as he films Jungkook.
"Yes, at least I'll be able to let out what I had felt when he was beating me and shits" Jungkook says as he fixes his hoodie.
"Okay, I'll be there, I'll look after you" Jimin says and Jungkook nods, turning to him. Jungkook smiled, leaning in and kissing him.

Jungkook takes a deep breath, seeing the guy who he had hatred on. He walked to him, looking back and seeing Jimin watching him. He took another deep breath before he now approached the guy.
"Well, hello, Jungkook. Nice meeting you again" The guy says, sitting down with Jungkook in front of him.
"I'm not here to see you act innocent" Jungkook says, glaring.
"Okay? So, you have the guts to call me and then act brave?" The guy says, smirking. Jungkook gulps, but he needs to be brave.

"Yeah and so? I'm just here to ask you... Why did you do all of that to me?" He acts, his lips wobbling.
"Because I love you? You did things I didn't like" The guy says and was about to hit Jungkook if it weren't for him catching his hand.
"Love me?" Jungkook says, getting angry.

"You're such a fucking bitch!" Jungkook yelled as he stands up from his seat and slapped the guy.
"You hurt me! And you just say it's because of love! That's not what love is!" Jungkook says as he sobs. Jimin had enough and decided to step up, walking to them.
"I think that's enough, Kook. Let's leave this shit" Jimin says, shushing Jungkook and rubbing his back. The younger cried, sighing.
"Shh"

(TW ⚠️/END!! Mentions Of Abuse /⚠️TW)

"Yeah, it was hard but I moved on" Jungkook says, smiling.

"If you guys ever need help, please do seek for one"