We Took Care Of A Child For A Day And Yeah...

Preview

Preview...

"Hyung, that's not ho-"

"You're doing it the wrong way!"

"Why do you know this so much?"

"Hey guys, what's up! It's Jikook and we're back with another video!" Both says, smiling as they both waved at the camera.
"Welp, today, we're gonna be taking care of Jimin hyung's nephew" Jungkook says and Jimin already looks like he's ready to give up.
"Don't look so done, we're not even starting yet" Jungkook says, scoffing.
"Well, babies cries and it irritates me" Jimin says and Jungkook stared at him.
"I'll tell Jaehyun hyung that you don't like your nephew" Jungkook says and Jimin chuckled nervously, shaking his head.
"No, hyung will kill me" Jimin says, scratching the back of his head.

Jimin films Jungkook as he's given the baby. Jungkook had this smile on his face that also made him smile.
"Yo, Jimin, Jungkook looks so happy with the baby in his arms. Give him one already" Jaehyun says, laughing. Jungkook chuckles, staring at Jimin as he kisses the baby's cheek.
"You're so cute, you know that, right? Right" Jungkook says as he blew raspberries on the baby who starts giggling and touching Jungkook's cheeks. Just then, the baby leaned and gave Jungkook a kiss on the lips. Jungkook chuckles, pinching the baby's cheek lightly.

"Hyung, you gotta change his diaper" Jungkook says and Jimin groaned, nodding. He grabbed the diaper while Jungkook laid the baby down lightly. Jimin then had a hard time removing the onesie, sighing.
"Hyung, that's not ho-" Jungkook just cuts himself off and did it himself.

Jimin starts to stick the sticky part of the diaper, but the wrong way.
"You're doing it the wrong way!" Jungkook scolded, doing it himself again.
"Okay, okay, no need to scold me, I'm not a child" Jimin says and Jungkook groaned.
"Why do you know this so much?" Jimin asks and Jungkook smirked. He rubbed his stomach and said these following words that made Jimin shocked and happy at the same time.

"Practicing for our little one here"