Visiting our parents!

(My last chapter 😌)

(My last chapter 😌)

P

review...

"Mom!"

"Dad!"

"We missed you!"

"Hey guys! What's up! It's Jikook and we're back with another video!" Both says, showing that they're near a train station.
"Yup, we're going to our parents!" Jimin says, chuckling as Jungkook pulled his luggage with him.
"Hmm, since new year is coming, we wanted to celebrate it with them" Jungkook says as they stopped, waiting for the train.
"Yeah, though we won't be with each other" Jimin says, pouting. Jungkook smiled, giving the older a quick kiss.
"Hyung, we're literally neighbours" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.

"Hey! you exposed me!" Jimin says, squinting his eyes.
"Oh, you guys didn't hear anything" Jungkook says, smiling innocently.

"Hey guys, so, Jungkook's a bit tired, bitch didn't have sleep because of me" Jimin says, winking. He rubbed Jungkook's arm as he had it around him.
"Hyung, stop exposing yourself" Jungkook suddenly said, opening his eyes and closing it again, nuzzling.
"So, yes, both of us are neighbours, we used to sneak out together, get in trouble but our parents love us" Jimin says, chuckling.

"We're finally here" Jimin says while Jungkook is shown in the background, yawning.
"Let's go to our parents already, I need sleep" Jungkook says and Jimin filmed him, he can be seen limping a bit.
"Hyung, stop filming me for fucks sake" Jungkook says, stopping in his tracks. Jimin chuckled, stopping.

"Mom!" Jungkook yelled as he got in the house, hugging both of his parents.
"Dad!" Jungkook also said, hugging his father.
"How was the trip? Where's Jimin?" Mrs Jeon asks, raising her brow.
"Next door?" Jungkook says, his parents laughing.
"We missed you!" Both says, giving his forehead a kiss.
"I'm tired" Jungkook says, leaving his luggage to them and walked upstairs. They both noticed it though, Mrs Jeon sighing, gave her husband the money.
"You thought" Mr Jeon says, laughing.

"Mom, dad, I missed you guys" Jimin says, hugging both of his parents. They both hugged him back, smiling.
"We missed you too, Jungkook's next door right?" Mr Park asks and Jimin nodded, smiling. Mrs Park leaned on Jimin's ears.
"So, I was thinking, did you guys do it? Last night?" She asks, making Jimin look at her with confusion before smirking and nodding.
"Honeyyyy~" Mrs Park says, and Mr Park groaned, giving her the money.

"You guys, really, aigoo~"