Story Time#2 How we became boyfriends

Preview...

"He cried asking me to be his boyfriend"

"Hey, I did not!"

"You did!"

"Hey guys, we're back with another story time! And today, us the day where we became boyfriends, it's our anniversary!"Jungkook says, smiling.

Jimin laughs, nodding as he grabbed a fry, eating it.

Jungkook noticed this, slapping the older's hand.

"We still didn't start yet, be patient! Oh, we're gonna do a mukhang also!" Jungkook says, glaring at Jimin.

"Okay, sorry" Jimin says, laughing.

Jungkook rolls the kimbap, laughing as Jimin talked.

"So, like we were friends for a year. I fell more because he gets not beautiful everyday" Jimin says, smiling as he took a bite of his kimbap.

"That's the most cheesiest thing I heard that came out of your mouth" Jungkook says, taking a bite from Jimin.

"Well, that's what I felt though" The older says, swallowing his food.

"Okay, so like, he asked me if he could court me and then I said yes" Jungkook says, slicing the newly made kimbap.

Grabbing his water, he drank it before talking.

"Yeah, I courted him for like 6 months" Jimin says, tsking.

"I was surprised he waited that long" Jungkook says, eating his sliced kimbap.

"Why wouldn't I? I love you" The older says, kissing the younger's cheek.

"So, the day came and it was when he would be asking me to be his. He was so nervous, right?" Jungkook says, smiling.

"Yeah, I was--" Jimin is cut off as Jungkook slammed his hands down on the table and covered his mouth.

"He cried asking me to be his boyfriend" Jungkook yells, laughing after.

Jimin removed Jungkook's hand, shaking his head violently.

"Hey, I did not!" He tried to argue but it was really true.

"You did! Don't lie, hyungie" Jungkook says, showing his puppy eyes that he couldn't resist.

Sighing, he scoffs and nodded.

"Yes, I did" He says, glaring at Jungkook.

"So, that's it for the mukbang and story time! We'll continue doing this because we saw your comments!"

"Yeah, bye!"