Scare prank

"Hey guys, its Jiminie here" Jimin whispers since he's inside the bathroom of their bedroom(Look! I'm rhyming 😂).
"Jungkook's still sleeping so I have to whisper and decided to scare him awake" Jimin continues to whisper while he explains everything so he's about to do.
"Let's just hope he wouldn't hit me" He said.

He got out of the bathroom, tiptoeing and placing the camera on their nightstand, making sure him and Jungkook is seen. He put the clown mask on, fixing it until he's done. He then gestures the camera to shut up even though no one will answer.

He slowly holds Jungkook's arms, silently clearing his throat. He then turns to the camera and counted.
"1, 2, 3!" He whisper shouted before he screams at Jungkook.
"Ahhh!" He yells.

Jungkook woke up to see a clown which he hated very much. He screams before slapping the clown. He then heard a groan, and the clown taking his mask off. The mask revealed Jimin who was holding onto his stinging cheek after removing the mask.
"Hyung!" Jungkook exclaims, hitting Jimin's bicep. Jimin chuckled, protecting himself from Jungkook's hits.

"You pabo! Look! You scared me and then got slapped" Jungkook says, giggling after.
"Yes, I'm a pabo, I even talked about getting hit on the camera and then it happened! Aish!" Jimin says, hugging the boy.